Audi TT Forum banner

My TT in T&T

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Suge_K 
#1 ·
Been offline for a while coz I'm trying to get the smile off my face.....
Whooooooooo Hoooooooooooo..........

#3 ·
Thank you...thank you......
I wish I could say I built it, but I didn't.....
I did spec. it out however......
so......thanks again......

#7 ·
Thats what people are saying.
Can't say ive tried personally but it does look to be true.

#8 ·
Thx all.....She drives like a dream.
I am still surprised at the bursts of power when I call for it.
That and the fact that it's the only one (with all the features I've put on) in the country gets me a lot of envious looks whenever I take her out.
Been a getting a lotta calls from ex-girlfriends too who want to "go for a ride"......heh heh heh.......

#9 ·
Sweet ride, meng~ mine should be here by the middle of Aug., so says ASL...

My PHB Denim blue is up for grabs if you know anyone interested! I've had someone behind me for it for years, but just before the sale happened he got cleaned out and now can't think about a new car. Thank Patos for our situation...

Here are the specs:

Denim Blue PBH Audi TT 180FWD 5fwd Manual for sale, 83,500kms. Much loved and pampered car, fully serviced only by Automobile Sales Ltd. in POS. Black leather interior, factory Bose stereo with 6cd changer, colour matched headlights, Oettinger 2-piece 18's with 235/40 Toyo T1R Proxes all round (two new ones installed this Saturday), Zimmermann drilled rotors in front, Brembo solids in back, Porterfield pads.

Complete new suspension Aug '07 (bilstein HDs front & rear, Audi sway bar links, front and rear upper strut mounts & perches, ECS tuning polyurethane bushings throughout), timing belt kit done at the same time as per factory scheduled requirements (new belt, roller tensioner & assembly, idle roller, water pump with metal impeller, accsy drive belt, thermostat & housing, motor mount bolts, camshaft and crankshaft seals). Have used Mobil 1 exclusively since the day I got it.

Also: Hyperboost DV valve from Stratmosphere, Spec stage 1 clutch (installed by Audi late 2006), interior headliner had a part that was sagging and was changed in March 2008. The AC evaporator had a slow leak and the complete unit was replaced at same time (factory parts in both cases).

The car has been extremely well looked after, doesn't have a single door-ding, and it spotless inside. I've spent a fortune on making sure that any replacement parts were either factory-supplied or better... the car is a design classic and never fails to turn heads.

Price: $140,000 or best offer, no VAT payable. I can be reached on 380-1261, (Rodney)

#11 ·
Looks good...loving the number plates...just dont try and race that Scooby...

S

#12 ·
Hahahahahaha.....the scooby is mine too......
If you look carefully you can see the same digits in the no. plate.
However, the scooby is five forward, non-turbo, so its quick......not really fast.

Good to see another Trini here. Didn't know there were any others. Love the denim blue Old model. And it looks like yuh real take good care of it. What's your spec. on the new TT?

#13 ·
Yeah, the blue really did the old model justice, thx!

New spec: 2.0, Ibis White, S-Line, Euro carbon inserts, manual with short-shift, magnetic ride, 18"turbines, black leather & alcantara (extended), iPod, plus standard stuff for our market: Bose, MFSW, lights package, etc.

Should be fun!

#14 ·
Sounds good.....
I'm sure you can't wait.
Should be a lotta fun......

#15 ·
photo from the shoroom a couple of days before pick-up

#16 ·
Real playas have 19s...

Just messin...looks the business and well specced up too...s-tron and MR are essentials...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.