Audi TT Forum banner

Today I...

1M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  alexgreyhead 
#1 ·
post up stuff you do to your TT each day.

ordered aero wipers and another personal reg for mine :p

#3 ·
Today I tinted my front windows. Very cosy inside now. feel very enclosed. I also ( with my girlfriend) trimmed my grab handles in faux leather. Really nice result. Better than paying £70 from the stealers. We got the finish perfect too. It all slots in the grooves of the trim neatly.

#5 ·
Fitted a Phatbox 20gb media player :D

#6 ·
had my first major service with haldex :wink:

#7 ·
Was annoyed that despite being proud of myself for being pretty conservative with the right foot today, I still, for some reason, only managed 65 miles on £15 of Tesco 99 before the petrol light beeped on again. WTF. [smiley=bigcry.gif] Fooking petrol prices are beginning to get rediculous again :roll:

#8 ·
Dusted the dash :p

#10 ·
Postby smithtt on Yesterday, 23:53
Today I tinted my front windows. Very cosy inside now. feel very enclosed. I also ( with my girlfriend) trimmed my grab handles in faux leather. Really nice result. Better than paying £70 from the stealers. We got the finish perfect too. It all slots in the grooves of the trim neatly.

Hi I'd be really interested in doing this, the grab handles that is ! Did you have to remove the door cards etc ? Have you any pic's please ? and were did you get the faux leather. 8)

#15 ·
Drove it 5 miles to the station this morning :wink:

No snow :p No ice :p Lovely! :p
John.

#16 ·
Yesterday I vacuumed the inside, vacuumed the soft top, dusted the dash, cleaned the dials and washed the car.

Today I'm driving the car in this glorious sunshine with the roof down - I even popped back home this morning to pop a note on the front door for the posty (45 miles, any excuse eh :wink: )

Jobs to do soon are:-

Locate the rattle in my drivers door panel which is only a problem when the bass on the stereo makes it rattle.

Fit new custom rear speaker grilles and speakers.

Run a power feed from my courtesy light delay to my Angels so that I can see my way to the front door in the dark.

Use the same power feed to also run some custom red footwell lighting.

#19 ·
Fitted H&R spacers....20F & 25R :D

Saj

#20 ·
Drove my company Ford to work whilst left the poor TT alone on the driveway :( :( roll on weekend! 8)