Audi TT Forum banner

ABZ 13

17K views 234 replies 17 participants last post by  roddy 
#1 ·
Ii know it has been tried , tested , and failed before [smiley=bigcry.gif] but there are SO many , local and visiting , TTs in this area is it not about time we had a get together 8)

#7 ·
I work in AB so almost any evening is ok with me ,,,,so I will just go along with whatever is convenient for othters ,,,,,,,,,, please , no " oh corrie is on tonite I cannot get along " this time ,,, eh

#9 ·
weebeasttie said:
Roddy, are you a man or a woman... :lol:

Reg from Bridge of Dee.
Do you mean real men watch corrie !!!!!! Ok then no meeting on a corrie night , if that suits everybody better !!!!

#18 ·
That's a wednesday or thursdat , any preferences , and is anybody prepared to put their names down , I will start ,

Roddy. No pref. Tue
V6rul. No pref. Tue

#20 ·
Haha :D ,,,, good idea ,, we go for wed 13 then ,,,,,,,,, is that corrie night ? , ( I am not a fan !! )

#22 ·
Last time the plan was to meet by river and drive out to some place , the shepherds rest at westhill ,,,where we could eat and then back again ,,, I know the place , it is ok , maybe some of the locals will know af a decent drive to get there or back. ,,,,,,,,,,, but I think it was corrie night and no one showed up !!!!!

#24 ·
Whatever peep wants

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.