Audi TT Forum banner

Garage Tab on My Profile - problem or stupidity?

712 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TTFAdmin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wanted to edit my Garage to reflect change of car, but Garage tab in Profile shows:
Untitled.jpeg

What's gone wrong? Am I being dull?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
So......stupidity, then ;-)

Thanks Hoggy

Also noticed when trying to add a new car, that there's no option to select an S5 (or an A5) in any form (Coupe or Sportback). Got thing against A5 owners have we? :)

#4 ·
Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. So I took a look at the Model types within the Garage tab (at the top, not within your profile) after adding "New Vehicle" and see that there is in fact no A5, S5 or Sportsback. However, the coupe is in that list. We can look into getting these added in the list!

Thanks for your patience on this.

Edit: Ticket # 2552478

Cheers,
Natalie

#5 ·
TTFAdmin said:
Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. So I took a look at the Model types within the Garage tab (at the top, not within your profile) after adding "New Vehicle" and see that there is in fact no A5, S5 or Sportsback. However, the coupe is in that list. We can look into getting these added in the list!

Thanks for your patience on this.

Edit: Ticket # 2552478

Cheers,
Natalie
No worries Natalie.. Thanks (not a TT owner at the mo, so not target audience ;-) )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.