Audi TT Forum banner

Vinyl door sill protectors

4K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  YELLOW_TT 
#1 ·
I have a small number of clear vinyl sill protectors to save the door sills getting scratched as you get in and out had some fitted to my TTs from new and there have saved my sills from any amount of scratches when I have caught them with my shoes
Easy to fit just spray both the protector and sill with soapy ( use washing up liquid+ water ) water fit in position and squeegee flat on to the panel you can also use a hair dryer to if you need a bit of heat just to get a perfect fit at the top
Once fitted they can not been notice they are 55mm deep and run almost the full lenth of the sill below the door
£25 a set of 2inc P+P

#2 ·
Still got a few sets left :)

#3 ·
Still some left :)

#5 ·
ryanmtt said:
Do you have a picture of these fitted

Cheers
They are very hard to see once fitted so it's not easy to get a picture they are to protect the paint work as you get in and out
They are fitted to my car in this picture but as I said hard to see

#7 ·
Still have a few sets left

#8 ·
#10 ·
Hi, a bit cheeky for a first post but here goes, do you happen to have any sill protectors left that can be used on a MK3 TT Coupe? Wife picked up a new car yesterday and I can see the sills being destroyed in short order :roll:

Cheers

P.S. I'm sure I was a member of this forum back around 2000 when I had an Imola Yellow Roadster so maybe not a first post... Just can't remember my ID from back then or the email I used to join!!

#11 ·
These are designed for the mk1 but can't see why they wouldn't fit the mk3 possibly might need a bit of trimming

#12 ·
Still have some of these if anyone needs them

#13 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Still have some of these if anyone needs them
As above :p

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.