Audi TT Forum banner

TT 30 days inspection?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  AlistairS 
#1 ·
So I picked up my TT S-Line Ultra on Saturday from an independent Dealership in Ayr, Scotland. Today I get a message saying i have 30 days until an inspection is needed. I spoke to the local Audi Dealership this morning in Stirling and they have said that this is for an interim service. Should this not have been serviced before I received it?

#3 ·
TFP said:
AlistairS said:
So I picked up my TT S-Line Ultra on Saturday from an independent Dealership in Ayr, Scotland. Today I get a message saying i have 30 days until an inspection is needed. I spoke to the local Audi Dealership this morning in Stirling and they have said that this is for an interim service. Should this not have been serviced before I received it?
Only if it"s something they said they'd do.
the local audi dealer suggested it had been done but they forgot to reset the counter

#4 ·
All depends what you agreed as part of the sale.

#6 ·
robes said:
You can check your service history online at my audi.

http://www.audi.com/en/myaudi.html

If they carried out the service it should be recorded online even if they forgot to reset the counter.
Thanks. I contacted Audi Customer Services last night on the chat facility and I must have registered for my audi when i had my S1 but forgot about it.It has had the oil change done but nothing else. The salesman knew how long until the oil change was due again so it would be fair to say he also knew when the inspection was due as its on the same information screen.

#7 ·
Updating this thread. Border Cars said that

"also spoken to the workshop who have assured me the interim service has been done by ourselves, every car is checked before it goes out very thoroughly."

However, I have asked on several occasions for the paperwork for this and am getting no response from Sales Exec, Sales Manager or Customer Care. There is also the matter of being told by sales that the finance on my part exchange (MINI) was settled via BACS on 19th June. However, MINI FS didn't receive payment via Standing Order until 26th June.

Not a very good experience

#8 ·
Updating this thread. Border Cars said that

"also spoken to the workshop who have assured me the interim service has been done by ourselves, every car is checked before it goes out very thoroughly."

However, I have asked on several occasions for the paperwork for this and am getting no response from Sales Exec, Sales Manager or Customer Care. There is also the matter of being told by sales that the finance on my part exchange (MINI) was settled via BACS on 19th June. However, MINI FS didn't receive payment via Standing Order until 26th June.
Not a very good experience.

Have now written to the group operations director for border cars. Still not getting anywhere. Terrible after sales and customer care

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.