Audi TT Forum banner

BaueruTc's Denim Blue 225

61K views 394 replies 126 participants last post by  Jakethepeg007 
#1 ·
Well i thought i had better start a Diary for my TT on this forum rather than starting a new thread every time i get a new bit of kit for my car!

I am just over a year into owning my first TT and i dont regret buying her one bit. Started off with a Ford Orion then downgraded to a Rover Metro Quest :eek:. I then owned a Ford Mondeo MK1 2.0 Si which i totally chaved up and spent ridiculous money on it and it was always breaking down!

I then decided to go German and bought the car of my dreams a MK2 Golf GTI 16V which i loved, I owned a few MK2 golfs 3 in total and they never let me down. One had heaps of problems but you could slap a band aid on her and she would keep on going! I stayed with the Germans and bought a BMW E36 Coupe 1.8 16v Which i loved, Took a while to get used to the RWD and it was a pig in winter but she was a lovely car and a bit of a head turner. After five years she was getting a bit tired and i came across a BMW E46 Saloon 318 with low miles. I purchased her and she was a good car but was very gutless a 1.9 8v! Again rear wheel drive and she was hopeless in the snow which is no use to me as i start work in the mornings at 0515 so i am on the road at around 0430 and up here in the Highlands the gritter drivers are still in there beds!

It was then that i decided that i had to get one of the cars i had been after for a long time, Subaru Impreza Sti or an Audi TT. Well as we all know i went with the TT in the end as to me the Impreza's are just a bit cheap looking on the inside. Traveled down to Newcastle to see a TT which sounded to good to be true 53,000 miles 2 owners service history and the owner owned a garage in Newcastle.

I ended up buying her and still have her a year later! There were a few minor issues with her when i bought her, Dent in the door, Owner saying Cambelt and pump had been changed but no record of it as he did it on the cheap through his garage. The car was such a good price i took the gamble knowing i would have to resolve these issues at some stage. Well about 100 miles back up the road the cars abs/esp lights came on :x thought i would carry on home as she was still driving fine. Did some searching on here asking questions and was told to buy a cable and dl VCDS and it turned out it was the G251 sensor which was faulty. Next day i took engine covers off and found a plug had been cut which turned out to be the N249 Valve which i ended up removing. After a few days the car felt like someone had stolen the turbo!

Result i thought was that it needed a new MAF as it went like stick when i unplugged it! Still waiting for Vagcom cable to arrive at this point. Bought a new MAF from Audi and no change! Ended up being the N75 Valve! Replaced it and she was good as new.

Engine bay needed a wee clean and i bought and fitted a bling kit at the same time.

Next up was the basics Oil, filter and spark plug change to keep her in shape. I also replaced the rear discs and pads as they were looking a tad shabby. The car had new discs and pads on the front when i bought her. I painted the rear calipers at the same time so they were nice and red!

I emailed dent devils pics of the damage to my door and they got back to me saying it could not be repaired. :(

So i found one on eBay it arrived and it was in a worse state than my door so it all went on the back burner for the time being.

Next up was a machine polish, I bought a DAS-6 kit from polished bliss for around £220 and what a job it made removed pretty much all the swirl marks on the car, I wish i had bought one years ago!

I then decided to purchase a new bluetooth stereo as i missed all my mp3's. Got an amazing deal from Halfords for a Alpine 113-BT £89! Fitted her up and sold my old Bose tape player on eBay for over £100! so it paid for itself. I started the listing at 99p but it just went up and up!

Then came a new set of Alloys. I purchased a set of 19 inch RS6 reps (with rubbish tyres i know). They will be coming off come winter time and the old alloys will be going back on which will be getting some plasti-dip action when i get a chance!

Car is a bit of a 4x4 but it will be getting sorted down the line!

Next day was sunny so went out a took a few shots of the car in the Sun as thats when Denim Blue comes alive!

I still had not painted the front calipers so stripped them down to paint, On refitting i managed to strip one the the carrier threads so i had to get an insert made up. That was the car out of action for a few days as Audi had no stock of them in the UK and said there was a 10 day wait for one from Germany!

Next was a drilled airbox / Wakbox and i am glad i did it boy i love the sound of the turbo spooling up!

Next up was a red reverse sticker from Kaz which lasted a while before it started to fade!

3 Bar grill next, Thanks to Hoggys advice i managed to swtich her out without removing the bumper although my arms looked like i had done a few rounds with a couple of stray cats afterwards!

Before

After

Coming up to a year of ownership and i found that the neerside Alien was not working, So i did some digging and found the Alien had been snapped and the pipe was plugged up with a bolt. New one ordered, £72 from Audi.

I also had to replace the faulty G251 sensor for the MOT that was an other Audi parts department job. Fitted it and that was it sorted!

Had the car all booked in for MOT camblet and some old dear decided to reverse into my car hitting and denting the wing and catching the corner of the bumper! I got a quote from a bodyshop i was happy with and she wrote me a cheque for the repair!

Booked the car in for it MOT and decided to get the cambelt, tensioners, damper and water pump changed at the same time. All went well car passed mot and all the above got changed. I also got my door repaired by the Inverness Dent Devil Reps Colin Chalmers, Its not 100% but its far better than it was before.

Since he did such a good job i decided to get my polisher out and attack the scratches where the impact on the door had happened and i was happy with the end results. Majority of the scratches came out. I also had a few scratches on the rear bumper which i also managed to remove.

Next up was a partial de-badge of the rear end.

I decided to treat her to a Forge 008DV a pipercross panel filter and a in Vent Boost Gauge! Install of these all went fine and i also gave her a second oil and filter change.

A week later and she was off to the bodyshop for the accident repair. They had her for three days and i got her back yesterday with a fully resprayed offside wing and front bumper! The quality of the work is fantastic.

So we are pretty much up to present day now. Next job was to sort out the 4x4 look. My Apex springs have arrived so i am now waiting for the spacer kit to arrive and a few extra tools to help me complete the job.

I have also ordered a Badger5 V3 Tip which should be here on Monday so that lot will keep me busy for a while.

So a year in and i think i can say that i managed to get a good Audi TT not the silver one that i wanted but she was a good price and low milage and she has not missed a beat since i got her.

If i had to replace her then i reckon i would be going down the V6 route or the QS :)

Sorry for the long post but its over now, You can all wake up :lol:

Were there enough pics in it for you Yellow? :cry: :( :cry:

See less See more
#202 ·
Lots of really great information & mods in here, definitely saving a link to this thread!
Car is looking beautiful, love how it sits at the moment, the V6 extension and valance really do improve the rear end, much more aggressive look to suit the stance, really big fan of this mate!

#203 ·
Your car looks lovely a real credit to you :)

#205 ·
Well today I decided to checkout the state of my gearbox oil.

I noticed the last time that I did an engine oil change that it looked like there was an oil leak coming from my gearbox. I have read that Audi used a certain sealant when building the gearbox and overtime this degrades and it may end up losing gearbox oil from the seam due to the sealant degrading.

Well the oil is running along the seam as you can see in the pictures so I was thinking that this was my problem. I decided I had better change the oil as if its been leaking then at least it will be topped back up for the time being. I loosened the fill hole plug first which was extremely tight. I then went to slacken off the drain plug and to my surprise it was very slack compared to the fill plug.

Now that I have gotten home and looked over the pictures that I took I cant help but notice that the old leaking oil is not forward of the drain plug. I am wondering now if it was simply not tightened up correctly. Obviously the plug was wound all the way in its just that there was ne effort required to slacken it off. So I was kind of hopping that's where the oil is coming from and not the actual sealant.

I filled the gearbox back up and torqued both the plugs back up and then cleaned the area up where all the oil was.

I will give her a week and then I will get her back up on the ramps to check if it was simply the drain plug not being correctly tightened up or if its more serious.

Pretty straight forward job to do. 14mm hex key and an oil pump gun were the only tools I needed to purchase to do this job.

I did not bother draining the transfer box as I new I may have a problem with the gearbox seal so my main concern was to get the oil level back up to the correct level at this time.

Fingers crossed when I take the under tray off next week its oil free or that will be an other big bill coming my way. :(

#206 ·
Does your gearbox, or do your gear changes, feel any different with the new oil in there ?

#207 ·
To be honest my gearbox did not really feel bad in the first place. If anything over the winter months when its really cold once the car had sat over night it would feel a bit clunky going from first to second for the first shift after startup I just put that down to the car sitting and being cold though. I can say I can not feel any difference since changing the gearbox oil yesterday. My car only has 68000 on the clock so maybe if it had higher millage then a gearbox oil change would make a difference. No change for me though. Just hope there is no oil when I go back under her next time.

#208 ·
Hi Mate. Did all those hoses come as part of a kit to replace the standard ones, or did you replace them all seperately. I'm after the TIP as a priority, before I get it mapped, and the crank breather case really. But sounds like you had great results replacing them all at once. Either a link to the kit, or a list of which ones I need would be great

#209 ·
Peeunit said:
Hi Mate. Did all those hoses come as part of a kit to replace the standard ones, or did you replace them all seperately. I'm after the TIP as a priority, before I get it mapped, and the crank breather case really. But sounds like you had great results replacing them all at once. Either a link to the kit, or a list of which ones I need would be great
Sorry Peeunit I have only just seen your reply. :oops: I bought them all individually off eBay through Creations Motorsport eBay page. Please note that there are a few different versions of the crankcase breather hose so make sure you check your part numbers beforehand.

Here is a link to Creations eBay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CreationsMotorsport-Parts

#210 ·
cars lookin good mate,, but you really need to do something about the front bumper,, do you not fancy pugwash s lip thing,, not too exp untill you get round to V6 or QS

#213 ·
roddy said:
cars lookin good mate,, but you really need to do something about the front bumper,, do you not fancy pugwash s lip thing,, not too exp untill you get round to V6 or QS
I would love to go for a V6 bumper, But its at the bottom of the car's job list as my front bumper was re-sprayed under a year ago. I would rather get the rear bumper re-sprayed first due to it having a few scratches on it here and there that were there when I purchased the car.

I do like Pug's splitter apart from the corners where it curves upwards. My plans to change the front slightly are for a Leon splitter a V6 lower centre grill and a top honey comb grill. There was a forum member on here recently with that combo on a blue TT and I think it looked pretty sweet although he did have the V6 bumper.

spearhunter#2 said:
Stalker alert Stalker alert...

I spotted you parked outside Inverness Airport on Friday night, looked nice mate! But can't help thinking Black qs rims would finish your car off :D
Can I class this as my first official been spotted post? :eek: :D

Yes that was my car! and you can find it parked in that wee car park pretty much every day between the hours of 0300-2230 as I work down at the Airport.

I hope you were not too close as she was a tad dirty that day. :oops:

You have also read my mind as I really want to change my wheels for a set of black QS reps. Paul's Denim blue TT has QS alloys (Badass Thread) and it looks stunning in his pictures. I think it would look better with them in black and he is thinking the same.

Stolen your pic Paul. :oops:

#214 ·
just keep your eye out for V6 QS or Votk they come up fairly often

#215 ·
roddy said:
just keep your eye out for V6 QS or Votk they come up fairly often
If I can get one cheap enough then I will keep it squirreled away till the funds allow for the paintwork. :)

#216 ·
Well I gave my girl a hand wash today. One benefit of doing this is that you get to check out the entire car up close and can see any fresh dings etc.

Wish my eye sight was poor, When I got around to the front bumper I was greeted with this!

To say I was not happy is an understatement. Only had the front bumper re-sprayed a year ago and somebody does this to it. May seem superficial to most but it annoys the hell out of me. No idea what has hit it as in a car or someone walking past the car with something very rough and clipping the bumper! I cant see it being a car as the main hit is on the Alien flap so I would have thought that it would have snapped off to scratch it like that if hit by an other car. Which leaves me with someone walking past the car and scuffing the bumper with something :?

I never had a chance to get my machine polisher out so for now I tackled it by hand and got the worst of it out. You would not know its there now unless you get right up to it but that's not the point. Just annoys me that people disrespect other peoples property like that :(

After a hand polish better but still visible. :x

#217 ·
as you say mate,, can hardly see it,,, 8)

#220 ·
BaueruTc said:
Well i thought i had better start a Diary for my TT on this forum rather than starting a new thread every time i get a new bit of kit for my car!

I am just over a year into owning my first TT and i dont regret buying her one bit. Started off with a Ford Orion then downgraded to a Rover Metro Quest :eek:. I then owned a Ford Mondeo MK1 2.0 Si which i totally chaved up and spent ridiculous money on it and it was always breaking down!

I then decided to go German and bought the car of my dreams a MK2 Golf GTI 16V which i loved, I owned a few MK2 golfs 3 in total and they never let me down. One had heaps of problems but you could slap a band aid on her and she would keep on going! I stayed with the Germans and bought a BMW E36 Coupe 1.8 16v Which i loved, Took a while to get used to the RWD and it was a pig in winter but she was a lovely car and a bit of a head turner. After five years she was getting a bit tired and i came across a BMW E46 Saloon 318 with low miles. I purchased her and she was a good car but was very gutless a 1.9 8v! Again rear wheel drive and she was hopeless in the snow which is no use to me as i start work in the mornings at 0515 so i am on the road at around 0430 and up here in the Highlands the gritter drivers are still in there beds!

It was then that i decided that i had to get one of the cars i had been after for a long time, Subaru Impreza Sti or an Audi TT. Well as we all know i went with the TT in the end as to me the Impreza's are just a bit cheap looking on the inside. Traveled down to Newcastle to see a TT which sounded to good to be true 53,000 miles 2 owners service history and the owner owned a garage in Newcastle.

I ended up buying her and still have her a year later! There were a few minor issues with her when i bought her, Dent in the door, Owner saying Cambelt and pump had been changed but no record of it as he did it on the cheap through his garage. The car was such a good price i took the gamble knowing i would have to resolve these issues at some stage. Well about 100 miles back up the road the cars abs/esp lights came on :x thought i would carry on home as she was still driving fine. Did some searching on here asking questions and was told to buy a cable and dl VCDS and it turned out it was the G251 sensor which was faulty. Next day i took engine covers off and found a plug had been cut which turned out to be the N249 Valve which i ended up removing. After a few days the car felt like someone had stolen the turbo!

Result i thought was that it needed a new MAF as it went like stick when i unplugged it! Still waiting for Vagcom cable to arrive at this point. Bought a new MAF from Audi and no change! Ended up being the N75 Valve! Replaced it and she was good as new.

Engine bay needed a wee clean and i bought and fitted a bling kit at the same time.

Next up was the basics Oil, filter and spark plug change to keep her in shape. I also replaced the rear discs and pads as they were looking a tad shabby. The car had new discs and pads on the front when i bought her. I painted the rear calipers at the same time so they were nice and red!

I emailed dent devils pics of the damage to my door and they got back to me saying it could not be repaired. :(

So i found one on eBay it arrived and it was in a worse state than my door so it all went on the back burner for the time being.

Next up was a machine polish, I bought a DAS-6 kit from polished bliss for around £220 and what a job it made removed pretty much all the swirl marks on the car, I wish i had bought one years ago!

I then decided to purchase a new bluetooth stereo as i missed all my mp3's. Got an amazing deal from Halfords for a Alpine 113-BT £89! Fitted her up and sold my old Bose tape player on eBay for over £100! so it paid for itself. I started the listing at 99p but it just went up and up!

Then came a new set of Alloys. I purchased a set of 19 inch RS6 reps (with rubbish tyres i know). They will be coming off come winter time and the old alloys will be going back on which will be getting some plasti-dip action when i get a chance!

Car is a bit of a 4x4 but it will be getting sorted down the line!

Next day was sunny so went out a took a few shots of the car in the Sun as thats when Denim Blue comes alive!

I still had not painted the front calipers so stripped them down to paint, On refitting i managed to strip one the the carrier threads so i had to get an insert made up. That was the car out of action for a few days as Audi had no stock of them in the UK and said there was a 10 day wait for one from Germany!

Next was a drilled airbox / Wakbox and i am glad i did it boy i love the sound of the turbo spooling up!

Next up was a red reverse sticker from Kaz which lasted a while before it started to fade!

3 Bar grill next, Thanks to Hoggys advice i managed to swtich her out without removing the bumper although my arms looked like i had done a few rounds with a couple of stray cats afterwards!

Before

After

Coming up to a year of ownership and i found that the neerside Alien was not working, So i did some digging and found the Alien had been snapped and the pipe was plugged up with a bolt. New one ordered, £72 from Audi.

I also had to replace the faulty G251 sensor for the MOT that was an other Audi parts department job. Fitted it and that was it sorted!

Had the car all booked in for MOT camblet and some old dear decided to reverse into my car hitting and denting the wing and catching the corner of the bumper! I got a quote from a bodyshop i was happy with and she wrote me a cheque for the repair!

Booked the car in for it MOT and decided to get the cambelt, tensioners, damper and water pump changed at the same time. All went well car passed mot and all the above got changed. I also got my door repaired by the Inverness Dent Devil Reps Colin Chalmers, Its not 100% but its far better than it was before.

Since he did such a good job i decided to get my polisher out and attack the scratches where the impact on the door had happened and i was happy with the end results. Majority of the scratches came out. I also had a few scratches on the rear bumper which i also managed to remove.

Next up was a partial de-badge of the rear end.

I decided to treat her to a Forge 008DV a pipercross panel filter and a in Vent Boost Gauge! Install of these all went fine and i also gave her a second oil and filter change.

A week later and she was off to the bodyshop for the accident repair. They had her for three days and i got her back yesterday with a fully resprayed offside wing and front bumper! The quality of the work is fantastic.

So were are pretty much up to present day now. Next job was to sort out the 4x4 look. My Apex springs have arrived so i am now waiting for the spacer kit to arrive and a few extra tools to help me complete the job.

I have also ordered a Badger5 V3 Tip which should be here on Monday so that lot will keep me busy for a while.

So a year in and i think i can say that i managed to get a good Audi TT not the silver one that i wanted but she was a good price and low milage and she has not missed a beat since i got her.

If i had to replace her then i reckon i would be going down the V6 route or the QS :)

Sorry for the long post but its over now, You can all wake up :lol:

Were there enough pics in it for you Yellow? :cry: :( :cry:
do you know where you can that swoosh turbo gauge from still?

#221 ·
nickcornwell said:
do you know where you can that swoosh turbo gauge from still?
I purchased from Taiwan via an eBay seller. I just had a look and he has none on eBay atm. Such a shame as it matches the TT Dials perfectly.

#222 ·
Well sitting at home recovering from my Hernia operation has cost me an arm and a leg so far. :x

Here is a little update of items that i have bought and also my plans for her over the next few months.

Alloy Refurbish - Done :)

Well i got my wheels back from the Wheel Specialist. I have gone against the masses on here with regards to the color i know, But i went ahead with my original choice. All i can say is the finish is exactly how i imagined it to be. Satin black with a matte lacquer so it still has a slight shine to it.

Fair play to the owner Kenny as he made a 35 mile round trip through to pick them up and also return them to me at no extra cost! They have even popped black wheel weights on them, Never new there was such a thing.

Cant wait to get these on the car come March time.

Sneek pic....

I thought i had better get some more updates done to the car, I was planning spreading it out over the year but now that i will be heading down to the rolling road day at the end of April i thought i had better get some things in order before then.

Items ordered so far,

Bosch S5 battery,

My old battery has been on its last legs for sometime now so i have just bought a new Bosch S5 027 for her. Had to get my father to lift the old battery out and pop the new one in as the minute i tried to lift it i was in a lot of pain which is really frustrating to say the least. Anyway battery mounts were identical to the old Bosch battery that came out. No trimming required to make it fit like some others on this forum have had to do.

New rocker cover in crinkle black.

I was more than happy with the quality of work on the Black inlet manifold that i purchased off eBay last year. The chap that did it is currently in the process of spraying a brand new rocker cover to match the inlet manifold for me. Still no word back from him yet so i will give him a few more days before emailing him for a progress report.

HG Motorsport FMIC

Which should hopefully be here on Fri or beginning of next week. Will be fitting this myself as i like these sort of jobs. Once it is done then when funds allow it will be remap time. I would love to get it mapped before the RR day but doubt that funds will allow for this now before then.

Honeycomb grill

It should be arriving with me tomorrow according to the tracking. I thought i may as well change it out when the bumper is off for the FMIC fitting. The new grill is not coming with the badge holder and you cant get them anywhere, Even for other Audi's so i will be attempting to butcher my old 5 bar grill to try and make a ring holder for the grill out of it. The honeycomb grill looks amazing but in my eyes it requires the rings to pull the look off as i have seen pictures of a few TT's with that grill without the rings and it does not look right (i may change my mind though). I also think the rings need to be raised off the grill so will see what i can do with my dremel. Here is the old 5 bar grill which i will be attempting to butcher to try and get the ring holder out. Might need a we bit of filler here and there afterwards i think. But i will have a month or so to mess about with it to try and get it to my liking.

Plastidip also showed up today,

Since the wheels are now black i have decided that i want to color code a few items. I will be using it on the rear rings and possibly the front rings. I will also be spraying my Pipewerx exhaust tips. I watched a YouTube video on a plastidip channel and the guy spraying the car said its fine to use on exhaust tips. Fuel filler and and surround will also be getting plastidipped. I have new black bolts for the fuel filler surround which i bought off Brendan last year so i will fit them when i do the fuel cap and surround. I may also try the Plastidip on the three lower front grills to see how well they come up.

Also going to tint out the wing side repeaters.

So going to be busy over the next few months. Will be leaving that lot probably till March as i have to take it easy for the next few months, Not allowed to do anything over strenuous due to the hernia op to give it the best chance of repairing correctly.

I was out at my parents house today to meet Kenny with my wheels, Whilst there i sat in my car as its currently out at my folks as we stay in a flat so no point it sitting at mine whilst i cant drive it. Anyway i found it reasonably comfortable to sit in it today and was able to push the brake pedal quickly and with ease so i reckon i would be fine to drive again now. Still going to leave off for a couple of more days as i am feeling slightly better as each day passes.

Since i was feeling that i could probably drive my car today i decided to call the local Audi Indi and get my car booked in to sort out the gearbox oil leak. It is leaking oil from the passenger side drive shaft gearbox oil seal. That is a job that i would not want to tackle so it will be getting seen to next week.

Should have a few more pictures once more items start to arrive over the following week or so. :)

#223 ·
Wheels look great, gonna be a nice look. Honeycomb grille - check ;-) Good to see you've not followed the masses and gone for your own taste. Silver wheels and 3 bar grilles are for granddads ! Smoking the repeaters, plastidipping the fuel flap and badges will add to the mean look. smoke those corners too if you can be bothered to get the bumper (half) off ;-)
Good update :)

#224 ·
BaueruTc said:
Well i got my wheels back from the Wheel Specialist. I have gone against the masses on here with regards to the color i know but i went ahead with my original choice. All i can say is the finish is exactly how i imagined it to be. Satin black with a matte lacquer so it still has a slight shine to it.

... black wheels will never work!!! ... :lol:

... also, don't be too sure that the honeycombe grille comes without the rings holder- I'm pretty sure it's the same people I ordered mine from last year and the badge holder came seperately in a little bag so you have the choice of fitting or going minus rings ... so you may be lucky!

Wouldn't mind the front mount intercooler myself- just not sure whether it will fit under the lower grilles with the Votex front bumper on? Keep me updated as to how good a fit it is mate. :wink:
Not sure I'll be running, but might try and turn up to the rolling road day to watch the cars take part and would be good to see yours and see hows it's coming on.
Keep up the good work buddy.

Steve
:)

#225 ·
Cheers guys! Yes i really hope that it does come with a holder. There was no mention of it in the listing so i emailed them and this was the reply,

Hi,

this grill is without it and clean.

With regards,
Sebastian Jungk

- carparts-premium

Going by that it does not sound like it. I really hope your right and there is one in there. Heck i can not believe that they are so hard to find. There is not a single badge holder on eBay, Unless you buy a grill too! :lol: Even all the new A4's etc, None available for any of them. The only honeycomb grills with holders are £100 and are from the States or Taiwan. This grill from Germany cost me £64.98 including tracked shipping so i was not willing to fork out an other £35 to get one that came with a badge holder thinking i could probably buy one for £10-£15 which i have now found is not the case. Might get away with the rings direct onto the grill but i will try and cut the holder out of my old 5 bar grill and see what i can make up first.

It would be great to see the blue bandit at the Rolling Road Day. Seeing your car finally gave me the push to go black for the wheels as your looks spot on!

Will let you know how i get on with the FMIC. Bought it as there was a group buy on here for the same FMIC a few years back which i missed and everyone seems happy with them. Plus the Aliens can still be kept. Also going to fit a cold air feed pipe up to the S2000 cone when i have it all apart.

#226 ·
Get better soon matey. It's great reading your thread and the TT is coming along very nicely I also look forward to seeing the alloys fitted. 8) I'm still at that crossroads trying to decide whether to get my QS alloys sprayed black or get bbs lm's :?
To be honest it's doing my head in [smiley=bigcry.gif] Anyway all the best and keep up the good work.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.