Switch to full site
For the discussion of TT owners clubs and groups
Post a reply

Re: TTOC Signature Strips and Avatar Pictures

20 Oct 2016, 15:30

Nobody needs another argument John, you could have emailed all of that to me personally.

The group isn't updated any more as I stated we had no 'direct' way of updating it, and since the split there really is no reason for the group to exist, we've not made any fuss about it.

The moderator above stating the sigs are not longer valid however isn't true and was seen be me to be discouraging someone from displaying it when they are perfectly entitled to.

20 Oct 2016, 19:11

It would be nice if the TTOC could provide the support to keep signature strips up to date.

John is trying to keep co operation between the two forums/clubs, which is appreciated by many, who just want the two to get along, and share the common interest of the cars that we all own and love.

21 Oct 2016, 07:25

Well said Spike I think that you got it spot on. Like you and many other TTOC members we want to see the two groups get on and from the outside it seems that it is the TTOC that is not willing to promote this.
I am aware of all the previous between the two groups but as a member of the TTOC and a regular user of the Forum it would be encouraging to see more effort made to unify the two groups.

29 Nov 2016, 19:07

Hi please help my ttoc signature strip is saying invalid I am payed up till April 2017 :cry:

29 Nov 2016, 19:12

Ozzytheblackcat wrote:Hi please help my ttoc signature strip is saying invalid I am payed up till April 2017 :cry:

Hi, It has been mentioned recently & TTOC have a software issue which they are hoping to solve.
http://www.ttoc.co.uk/members/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1958
Hoggy. :D

01 Dec 2016, 06:57

Hoggy wrote:
Ozzytheblackcat wrote:Hi please help my ttoc signature strip is saying invalid I am payed up till April 2017 :cry:

Hi, It has been mentioned recently & TTOC have a software issue which they are hoping to solve.
http://www.ttoc.co.uk/members/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1958
Hoggy. :D

Cheers hoggy thanks for the reply
Post a reply