Audi TT Forum banner

How to join the (new) TTOC

11K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  Hoggy 
#1 ·
Russell has folded / will be folding the old TTOC. For one reason or another the membership database cannot will not be transferred to the new club. In order to progress membership, we need people to register their interest. We will VERY shortly be posting details on how to join on-line (including payment).

To register your interest, please send visit http://www.ttoc.co.uk. Complete the "register your interest" form and will get a reply. Complete as many details, as you feel comfortable with, but please include enough so we can at least contact you! Once we have the on-line subscription live, we will contact you to let you know.

Thanks

Mark

#7 ·
Yes Jason, you've done it twice... ;D ;D I saw your confirmation come through earlier and wondered at the time why you done it again.

No problem ;D ;D ;D

For eveyone else's benefit, we are about a week away from the first version of the site going live to enable subscriptions to be paid and merchandise to be bought on-line. So expect an email VERY shortly.....

#9 ·
[sigh]
"I wish I had more news", he said, trying to remain positive
[/sigh]

The truth is, EVERYTHING is hinging on the site going live...

The magazine is almost ready, but we will NOT progress with it, untill we have enough members subscriptions in the bank to continue! The merchandise is almost sorted and we have tested the merchandise and subscription pages on the TTOC development server. All methods of payment are up and running. The bank account now has a few pence in, from the committee testing the payment methods. We have some amendments to do to the subscription and merchandise pages to enable it to run smoothly and then do a little more data testing. Our critical resource in ALL this is Shash. And unfortunately, Shash is MEGA busy and can't get to the issues at the moment. When he does, then we can finish off the data tests and go-live.

It REALLY is frustrating, but I can tell you it WILL be worth it in the end.

#10 ·
Just thought I'd chime in here ;)

Things are now moving along quite quickly, and we hope to have the complete payment processing system completed in a matter of days. I have been extremely busy, but have now prioritised the site, and am working to get a live site as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delays everyone, and we will keep you updated!

Thanks!

Shash.

#12 ·
I think Shash must have been bitten by a vampire bat or something, 'cos at the moment he wakes early evening, works thru the night and goes to bed at 5am ::) ::)

anyway I've been testing the site for a couple of days and as Shash sais, we are close to go-live. Once Shash has completed the payment processing, we can data test the process and then...... GO-LIVE ;D

#14 ·
Yes there are membership numbers on the membership cards. ;D They will start from "00001".

We did actually think of duplicating the DVLA and holding some "cherished" numbers back ;D

ie

and 1 thru 10

and then asking an extra 10 to choose a number of your choice, but we decided that people wouldn't want to.

oh and 00001 has already gone ::) Well someone had to test the system worked 8) 8)

#15 ·
I think those people that have contributed time and FUND'S ££££££ to the new club should have the first membership numbers ;) :D

#19 ·
I agree the first £100 + in the kitty, i think ! was mine so there :p

#22 ·
OK if i was second  :eek:  can i have second choice ;). [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.