Audi TT Forum banner

New Membership Package

8K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  Pete Mac 
#1 ·
Checkout the new membership package. A years membership now includes two copies of the club magazine absoluTTe , access to all the back issues of absoluTTe on the exclusive members forum. Access to the club stands at the major shows throughout the year. discounted entry to Stanford Hall , GTI International , Audis in the Park and ADI .Discounted entry to our own annual evenTT for you and a guest as well as the exclusive events such as our MkIII preview at APS . All this and more for only £25 a year , what are you waiting for ? Buy yours now HERE

#2 ·
Just looking at the TTOC site, I see that the digital download back issues of AbsoluTTe come all together as one bundle, and cost £25!!
I was under the impression from reading all the voting discussions that with the membership going up to £25 they would be free (or rather I'd hoped they'd be, as it wouldn't cost much to gather the existing pdfs for download, or cost much to output them afresh).

Those that already have the printed copies probably won't buy them at that price; those that have some back-copies probably wouldn't want to buy them all at that price, and as someone with no copies I'm not keen on buying a bulk load of old magazines at that price.

Disappointed… [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

#3 ·
Can you not just give us at least a few days to get things updated before telling everyone how disappointed you are with us, again.

All online back issues are now free to all members, but it's going to take a short time for me to recode the members area to get this working, currently each issue has it's own permissions which all need removing etc etc. The same goes for simply removing the item in the shop as it's no longer necessary.

#5 ·
audimad said:
Not interested in two issues a year. I joined again to get the four, i have only had one so far so how long will it take before i get the other three?

Disappointed here too. :(
Don't hold your breath. 2 issues a year was all very predictable along with the mag going to an online mag only. Seems to me and many others it was always on the agenda once the current committee was voted in. Ho how times have changed.

#7 ·
Nem said:
Who said anything about online only?

Try finding some facts out before sticking your totally unnecessary nose into this.
We shall see but the intention is there as most know. Anyway makes a change to get a reply. Thank you for that. :)

#8 ·
You can't see the posts surrounding the recent vote as they are on the members forum, but If you could you would see how strongly I was personally protesting to keep the magazine printed.

Don't just assume you know what everyone is wanting.

#9 ·
Nem said:
You can't see the posts surrounding the recent vote as they are on the members forum, but If you could you would see how strongly I was personally protesting to keep the magazine printed.

Don't just assume you know what everyone is wanting.
I guess 2 mags a year is half way there anyway.

#13 ·
Hi, if you have paid for 4 a year then this will go to 4 over two years and you won't have to renew at the end of year 1 but at the end of year 2 instead I believe

(Someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

J
Xx

#15 ·
audimad said:
I'm fed up of all this moaning and name calling on here and i signed up to get four mags a year NOT two years. I have had one so far but you can have it back. I would like a refund as i no longer want to be part of all this rubbish. I've had enough. :(
Hi, You may be better off posting this on the TTOC website.
Hoggy. :D

#17 ·
Hoggy said:
audimad said:
I'm fed up of all this moaning and name calling on here and i signed up to get four mags a year NOT two years. I have had one so far but you can have it back. I would like a refund as i no longer want to be part of all this rubbish. I've had enough. :(
I have done and i've had NO reply. :(

#18 ·
audimad said:
Hoggy said:
audimad said:
I have done and i've had NO reply. :(
Hi, Yes, I saw you had posted & still had no reply, :eek: so nothings changed, poor show :roll:

#19 ·
Sorry, I'll get onto the 24 hour unlimited access immediate response call centre based support team to find out why.

I was out last night till late and working today, as, I assume, have most the rest of the committee.

#20 ·
Nem said:
Sorry, I'll get onto the 24 hour unlimited access immediate response call centre based support team to find out why.

I was out last night till late and working today, as, I assume, have most the rest of the committee.
Hi, Just can't get the staff nowadays. :lol: :lol: :wink:

#24 ·
I'm sorry Jeff, but really... You posted up less than 24 hours ago and then post aggressively stating nothing had been done yet. We make no claims of how fast we will respond to people either by email or on the forums yet we seem to be expected to run a Amazon style service. We're an 8 person team all with lives to run too and not being new to the Club you well know that.

#26 ·
Nem said:
Hoggy said:
Nem said:
Indeed. But then we're a voluntary organisation and not Amazon so don't employ staff ;) :p
Hi Nem, Why always so confrontational ?
Because there is a difference between:

I've posted up and had NO reply.

and

I've posted up and not heard back yet.

It never changes.
Hi Nem, still no excuse for a polite reply/PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.