Audi TT Forum banner

EVENTT 15 July 19th

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  malstt 
#1 ·
EvenTT 15 is here ! This year we have booked Beaulieu motor museum for our big club gathering and the date is set at July 19th. Beaulieu is a guaranteed great family day out with lots for everyone to enjoy including the world famous National Motor Museum, home to a stunning collection of automobiles telling the history of motoring through modern rally cars and F1 Grand Prix machines, Palace House, home of the Montagu family, historic Beaulieu Abbey which was founded in 1204 by Cistercian Monks, World of Top Gear featuring vehicles from some of the most ambitious challenges and On Screen Cars where the car is the star and includes TV and film favourites. For more information check out the website - http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/ Tickets are available from the club shop Priced at £12 for club members (£16 for non members) and £8 for kids. This gives full access to all facilities and is great value for money. We look forward to seeing everyone at this years big eventt !

Hotel for evenTT 15

For the evenTT we have secured some Hotel rooms at the Hilton southampton situated about 10 miles from Beaulieu. These are available for the Friday,Saturday and Sunday nights so those travelling furthur can make a weekend of it and they are priced at £99 for B+B per night or £140 for Dinner B+B, for a double room.

TTOC AGM

This will be held on saturday night at the Hilton.

evenTT tickets and hotel rooms can be booked HERE

See less See more
#2 ·
Thumbs up for touring the venue ! :) next year Scotland !
Wait this is in the "TTOC members only" section - this IS open to forum members right ? Confused, sorry.

#3 ·
Yes this is open to all Forum members as well TTOC members and is posted in both sections :) And for next year, wait and see :wink:

#4 ·
Great news, I honestly never thought the EvenTT would ever venture this far south. Beaulieu is a great location in the centre of the beautiful New Forest. Well done guys for taking the plunge and booking Beaulieu.

Only decision now is do I sail round to Bucklers Hard and walk up or bring the qS? :roll: :lol:

#7 ·
mighTy Tee said:
Great news, I honestly never thought the EvenTT would ever venture this far south. Beaulieu is a great location in the centre of the beautiful New Forest. Well done guys for taking the plunge and booking Beaulieu.

Only decision now is do I sail round to Bucklers Hard and walk up or bring the qS? :roll: :lol:
You have to bring the QS !

#10 ·
Ticket ordered, really looking forward to this one :D

#13 ·
Today, I planned a route driving through the New Forest National Park, getting some food in Ringwood, then down to the coast, finishing by a kiosk with a stunning view over the solent to the needles.

I anticipate the route finishing about 1.30pm - 2pm leaving the afternoon to enjoy any local attractions at your leisure. I'll post up a list soon on the day out thread.

#14 ·
Idun said:
glospete said:
When are the tickets being sent out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same so asked - "The E Tickets will be sent out the week before the event"

Will there be a car parking area set aside and a planned meeting up time?
Hi, yes we will have our own area which will be clearly marked on the day. Looking forward to meeting everyone :D

#15 ·
spike said:
Today, I planned a route driving through the New Forest National Park, getting some food in Ringwood, then down to the coast, finishing by a kiosk with a stunning view over the solent to the needles.

I anticipate the route finishing about 1.30pm - 2pm leaving the afternoon to enjoy any local attractions at your leisure. I'll post up a list soon on the day out thread.
Great work spike , thanks :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.