Audi TT Forum banner

TT RS Track build

5K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  EmmanDust 
#1 ·
Thought I would post in here as I finally have some progress to report!

I bought an RS in October, but have not used in the winter, and had a few issues non car related to work through but pleased to report now all is well and have been ordering parts!

So far, I have got Michelin Pilot Cup 2s with OZ Ultraleggera in bronze coming in 18", car currently has 20's on so should make a nice difference.

Then yesterday I placed an order for KW suspension, Vagbremtechnic brakes, 034 rear ARB and poly bush kits, really looking forward to getting it all fitted up.

I have the interior work to do, but so far the wheel has been retrimmed along with the dash top in alcantara, the leather seats will be making way for my corbeau sprints once I figure out the mounting, I will also add harnesses and a rear cage.

Cost me a lot of money so far but I know it will be worth it in the end!!

Will update this with pics as it comes along but here is the 'standard' car..

Richard

See less See more
#5 ·
I am going to Russia with work, but i fly home via Frankfurt, right on the start of the easter weekend.. so for around 100EUR i have a car and place to stay for 2 days :D

Not decided yet if im renting a car for a lap or 2 or just hang out. Will be odd being there without my car tho :D

#10 ·
I think the Ring is great, no matter what car. It has this history written all over it, and even standing next to the track is great and I could spend all day just watching the cars go by.
I haven't driven in any other car but my TT there, but I think you can have very much fun in a small car which is underpowered (as long as it gets up Ex-Muhle).

But a TTRS is really something else, and as we can see from Maody, it really goes mindblowingly fast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.