Audi TT Forum banner

Spring Cruise, 14th April 2019

3K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  A3DFU 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I went out for a bit of a jolt today and wondered if anyone is up for a "Follow the Leader" style cruise? Just a bit of a drive and day out?
We'll meet at the Golden Arches north of Macclesfield on the A532:

Silk Retail Park, Hulley Rd, Macclesfield SK10 2SF

Leave there at 11:00am and head out into the wild blue yonder. No route notes, no route book this time. Just a bit of social fun to where ever it takes us :)

We'll finish at our old hide-out, the Viceroy in Bollington for a yummy curry. Date is now Sunday, 14th April.
Sundays are always great at the Viceroy as they do a 5 course meals for just under a tenner :)

Please post up if you're interested :)

#2 ·
Fantastic idea amongst all the gloom and insolvency. let's make a stand for a drive, beer and curry (in moderation of course) and bite our thumbs at the naysayers of despair.

I'm up for it - who else? :p

#4 ·
We'd love to join you as we haven't seen you all for ages!

Unfortunately we're on holiday soon, plus other plans, so can't make the next four weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
peter-ss said:
We'd love to join you as we haven't seen you all for ages!

Unfortunately we're on holiday soon, plus other plans, so can't make the next four weekends.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Sounds very good Peter :)

So when would you suggest? I'll be "off line" over Easter as I'll be having a "visitor" from Zürich. Other than that any Sunday will work for me :D

Dates please :)

#8 ·
Hi all, been off the scene so to speak for a little while... would like to come along if we can make the dates work, will look at what the majority can do and if we can do we will ;-)
Hope everyone is doing well?
Jase.

#18 ·
The problem is that I'll be in London from Tuesday, 23rd April until 26th and won't be returning home until late Friday night. So, on reflection, I just think Sunday, 28th will be a bit of a rush! Never mind, as I said earlier, perhaps I'll be able to manage a curry cruise later in the year. :) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.