Switch to full site
Suggestion? Problem with the site? also look here for announcements!
Post a reply

Is there an issue with emails?

12 Jan 2020, 10:44

I haven't received any for my subscribed threads in a few days

Also, before they they were going to Outlook/Hotmail spam

Re: Is there an issue with emails?

12 Jan 2020, 11:31

Hi, My hotmail/outlook emails for PM indications are working fine. Recheck your profile settings.
Hoggy. :D

16 Jan 2020, 19:15

Add these emails to your contact list, and make sure they haven't been added to any "blocked senders" list

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kevin

02 Feb 2020, 13:33

I might be the only one, but having switched my account email to my Gmail one, I am getting emails again. So something is happening with Outlook online (live.co.uk address). Definitely not in my blocked senders, and the above emails are whitelisted. I accidentally locked myself out of my account when trying Outlook again as I didn't receive the activation email, thankfully John manually changed it back to Gmail for me.

04 Feb 2020, 07:54

Our IP 174.36.49.240 is currently blacklisted on Rats and Sorbs so it could be that Outlook are subscribed to one of these blacklists or have their own. Their block would override your personal spam settings. It would require a request to the email provider to "whitelist" our IP. This happens from time to time due to high volume of emails and people not wanting to receive emails hitting the add to spam button rather than altering their email notification settings.
Post a reply