Audi TT Forum banner

CRACKING DEAL-Mk1 manifold & 3" downpipe + sport cat/Decat

25K views 277 replies 37 participants last post by  samgilding 
#1 ·
I've got the opportunity to offer you all a cracking deal on a relentless 3" downpipe and either a sports cat or Decat pipe. It is the latest 3 version which has had some great reviews on here as shown in the link below.

Delivery is estimated a week but more often that it will only take 2-3 days. They do come from china but I've been reassured that 99% of the time you won't pay import tax but obviously I can't 100% guarantee that. I had one guy order one last week and it took 2 days and he never got charged anything extra so I think you should be safe.

Downpipe + sports cat - £200 delivered

Downpipe + Decat - £150 delivered

V3 manifold - £250 delivered

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=328403

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
Wow Tonksy that's a corker of a deal !
Have you got a picture of the sports cat ? (or is that the second picture ?)
Are they available separately ?
Any more info on the sports cat ?

#4 ·
Sports cat are 200 cell unlike the v1 and v2. The do pass the mot as proven by the buyer in the link (he posted proof of passin fb the emissions test). As they get older they may require warming up before testing but I'm sure I red other sports cats are the same although I maybe wrong.

Sports cat is In the second pictures mullum

#7 ·
salinemondo said:
This is tempting, but i have the feeling the total cost of this mod will be high so have a couple of questions;

1) Will this fit with a standard cat back exhaust or will i need an adaptor of some sort?
2) Is there a reasonable price that people have had for fittment?
I wouldn't like to guarantee but I think it will fit the standard system. I shall double check and get back to you ASAP on that though.

I wouldn't like to say exactly as it depends upon the garage and location but on average it should take 4-5 hours labour as the subframe needs to be dropped.

EDIT: relentless have said that they do fit a standard system.

#10 ·
I ordered one of these last Friday afternoon.---------Tuesday AM it was in my house.

DHL Tracking is the 'dogs hanging bits', very step of the delivery journey is tracked. get set up.

Couldnt wait to get home from work,

The kit is that nice, its a shame to hide it under the car. :roll:

#19 ·
TT_Paul said:
Is there much to be gained fitting one of theses with the standard system?
I guess its best to have my map remapped again, not sure if its all worth it for the cost?
They make a large difference you will find it spools a lot sooner and in my case gained 25lb ft of torque

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#21 ·
fixitagaintomoz said:
how long will this be running for?
+1 I have spent a fortune recently. Would really love to buy one of these but will have to hold off atm. Also had to fork out an other £450 for my car insurance renewal today. :x

#24 ·
Thanks- ill try and get some cash sorted for then- just waiting on selling the mk4 golf gti before I buy any more for the TT

#25 ·
Why oh why did I choose to log on and see this ?! Aghhhh hugely tempted
What's fitting like? My TT is low and catches on speed bumps etc, does this fit as well as standard ?

#26 ·
Jamie948 said:
Why oh why did I choose to log on and see this ?! Aghhhh hugely tempted
What's fitting like? My TT is low and catches on speed bumps etc, does this fit as well as standard ?
Apparently yes. I get mine early next week so we'll see lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.