Audi TT Forum banner

Mk1 TT Air Vent Sat Nav Mount...Flat with no bend avlble £16

18K views 124 replies 38 participants last post by  ackers 
#1 ·
Evening all.

**UPDATE** Price reduced, black only in stock :D £16 delivered

PM me for payment info :D

They are made from aluminium and are nice and strong, a perfect fit. Some minor changes to the previous versions that were available; they feel slightly sturdier and there are grooves in the section that mounts onto the vent to allow for easy fitting and removal. You will receive fitting instructions, but it really is just a case of pulling the vent out and refitting with the mount inbetween.

Black ones...

Both Fitted...

They work great, tried cheaper sucker mounts that were my main concern and they work perfectly. Newer Tom Tom mounts are really good anyway so they stick like glue too.

Any questions, please let me know :D

Brendan

See less See more
#2 ·
Quick question. Speaking with some guys I use for the other aluminium products I have... I could probably get these blasted to create a satin silver finish. Would this be of interest? I imagine it would look similar to the vent surround finish :?:

#6 ·
The blasted satin versions are a no go, the sucker on the sat nav doesn't hold too firm on the mount, I assume because of the metal being 'softer' as such. However, I am meeting the anodiser again on Tuesday (forgot the bank holiday!) so I will see if they can produce a satin silver version for anyone interested.

Cheers

#8 ·
No worries, good things come to those who wait lol.

#10 ·
(feeling brave)..Typical women...lol :lol:

#13 ·
Thats strange... just checked my paypal account and mines fine, just says completed... so im thinking all is ok. :?

#16 ·
Any updates mate... :?

#17 ·
Quick update. Sorry for the delay guys, few personal issues and the anodiser also has some machinery problems. Anyway, they're good to go now, I have had 70 anodised in black and 30 in satin silver. Let's see how they turn out. I will post pics up as soon as they're here, hopefully Thursday/Friday at the latest.

Cheers

Brendan

#21 ·
Lollypop86 said:
I'll be honest I'm close to asking for my money back.....

J
xx
Have faith in Brendan Lolly, I have purchased numerous items from him over the last few years on these forums and he has always come through with the goods.

Good things come to those who wait. :)

#22 ·
that might be so but when you say a day/date that something should hopefully be ready and you have a number of people waiting then its normally just polite to just post a quick update if its not gona happen.....just saying

J
xx

#23 ·
Morning. I am so sorry, it's been a bit of a nightmare so far, turned up to them on Friday and they were shut so I am assuming their machines weren't fixed as they expected. I am going to go round there shortly and see what the situation is. If anyone would like a refund, I'd be happy to give one, I know the delay is not acceptable, just frustrating as it's completely out of my hands. In hindsight, I wouldn't have taken anyones money knowing that they'd take so long to finish off :evil:

#26 ·
Ok cool.... 8)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.