Audi TT Forum banner

Tapatalk App Support Discontinued

530K views 169 replies 69 participants last post by  jwa1 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on ttforum.co.uk. AutoGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It's available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching "AutoGuide" in the app store or by clicking here for more info: http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/

By using the AutoGuide app, we can have more control and support over any bugs, issues, feature suggestions and updates.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser's incognito mode.

Regards,
CG

#3 ·
with respect, i think that was the wrong way to go as many users have paid for tapatalk and access other forums with it without problems. so what is lacking with this forum software that isn't tapatalk friendly? i can't use it as i can't see the bloody screen for viewing a forum.

#4 ·
Wow. Shocked and stunned. But will give this other app a go ..

Just took it for a spin (free version) seems alright so far ...

#5 ·
I think with the recent problems it's highlighted the difficulty of support and is an issue with other forums too. Hopefully the new one is better although I use neither myself.

#8 ·
It is a pain as one of the many benefits of Tapatalk is the ability to see multiple forums under 1 app, I don't much like the idea of having a different app for every bloody forum!
Is it really that hard to be compatible with Tapatalk? When lots of other forums manage it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

#11 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi, autoguide works well.free & simple to download / use. Using it to write this post.
Hoggy, :smile:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Does it work much in the same way Hoggy and cover other websites? I've not used it or Tapatalk so don't know how it all works - I presume it gives you a simple big print interface - how does it handle pictures?

#17 ·
Well that is extremely disappointing, Tapatalk is widely used as the best application for signing into multiple accounts on various forums and allows you to use one sign in as it remembers your logins.
I for one have the paid version on both the ipad and iPhone and they work fine.
Such a shame, I think the amount of posts will drop off dramatically due to this poor choice.
Was there a poll to decide the change or have the powers that be decided for everyone.
I wonder if all the adds in the new application had anything to do with it :)

#18 ·
Why is this? The forum is so slow it's unusable on most phone browsers so tapatalk is perfect

#23 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi, shows pics O.K. & easy enough to add pics from the tablet/phone etc... url & image links not so easy to add perhaps, but new to it my self.I find it easier to use than tapatalk.Plenty of other motor forums, but can't find TTOC @ present
Hoggy.:smile:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The TTOC isn't part of the Auto Glide group of forums ;-). We are a not for profit club .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.