Audi TT Forum banner

Airbags, front parking sensors & Headlining problem.

331 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Danov73 
#1 ·
Hi all, I have a Mk3 tt that I have just repaired after a minor shunt !! Although It was not a bad accident the car seemed to over react in the safety department, igniting all the seatbelt cannisters, drivers airbag & drivers curtain airbag as well.

So I have just got it up and running again but the dash Is lit up like an Xmas tree, I have had it wiped by a Vagcom but the ones that came back and will not go away are (1) Drivers Igniter in seatbelt (I have changed the belt but still the same) + frequency too high. (2) Airbag light still showing (but think it is to do with the seatbelts) (2) I have plugged the front parking sensors into the bumper which had a new loom, but I have nothing at all, It is still saying that there is a fault with front Sensors. (3) Where the Curtain airbag has gone off I have replaced that but now it seems there is not enough headlining to tuck into the top of the trim around the top of drivers door, no matter how much I try i just can not tuck it in.

PS: I have also got an issue with the headlight as I had to replace this, but I had to buy the headlight, Modules & Ballast all seperately so now this does not work either and is showing as a fault.

ANY help at all would be appreciated please if possible as this is my first salvage car and being an amateur at this sort of thing I have not done too bad up until this part.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.