Audi TT Forum banner

MK1 double cup holders ** NOW CLOSED ** cup holder discs

18K views 94 replies 32 participants last post by  Xxx999 
#1 ·
I have managed to find a supplier of Audi TT Aluminium trim items at good discounted prices. Stock is limited on some items but are all brand new and genuine Audi TT MK1 trim. I am constantly trying to expand the range at the the moment the following items are available

OEM MOBILE PHONE CRADLE for the mark one TT. I month ago I never knew they existed until I saw a recent thread and was lucky enough to buy one from a kind forum member. I have managed to find a supplier who has had these cradles stored away. The quality of these is just amazing and Audi designed one gorgeous Aluminium phone holder that looks superb once fitted . Fitting bolts included. These are no longer made by Audi and No one in the uk as far as I know sells these now, the only place I could find was an American company selling these for over €600 plus shipping and import duties!!!
Incredibly rare now and stock is very limited on this item. I have also sold these to MK2 TT owners and told they fit.
£150 plus 3.50 tracked postage.
All items are brand new Genuine Audi and are for the Audi TT mark one.

* DOUBLE CUP HOLDERS * These are lovely crafted items from Audi and fit in perfect with that iconic interior. These have the black base and are extremely easy to fit as they just replace the cover plate at the back of your centre console. The TT shop sell these for £130 plus delivery
My Price. £95 plus free tracked postage

*QUATTRO SPORT REAR SEAT DELETE ALUMINIUM RINGS* managed to get hold of these genuine Audi QS rear seat delete rings. All you need is a 50mm bar which are very easy and cheap to buy and you have the rear strut bar look. From Audi these rings are £130 +vat
MY PRICE £70 includes free tracked postage

Also available at the moment is a

Votex rear spoiler boxed as new. £145 plus £12.45 parcelforce 48 delivery sold. Sold

New inner Aluminium door handles £50 each free postage. Sold. Sod

Drivers new side knee brace price £60 plus postage

Remember they are brand new and Genuine Audi TT items. All items sold are very well wrapped and sent by tracked post then once posted you will receive the tracking number.

So if you are interested in any of these items or have any questions please PM me.

Thank you.

Paul

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
croydon said:
off topic but relevant, does anyone know where I can get the end caps for the cup holder ? Mine has both missing.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Cupholder-Side-C ... 4853d0f155

EDIT:

I've actually found them in ETKA so the part number is: 8N0 862 399 23J but they are listed at £30, I'm not sure if that is each or for the pair, as it states QTY: 2. But I suspect it's cost per side :eek:

#12 ·
Next shipment of Audi TT mark 1 parts due early may which will consist of-

Double cup holders
Replacement end caps for the cup holders
Aluminium door pull discs
Phone cradle/ bracket

Again all brand new and Genuine Audi parts.
Please contact me if you need any information on the following items.

UPDATE. New stock in.

Paul

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.