Audi TT Forum banner

Countersunk Washer Engine Bay Kit £15 Inc. Strut Brace Nuts

37K views 221 replies 96 participants last post by  kam88 
#1 ·
Countersunk Washer & Bolt Engine Bay Kit - £15 delivered
***Now includes free 8 x black gearknob surround bolts & strut brace dome nuts***

Evening all.

I've put together a kit which consists of countersunk stainless steel bolts, countersunk washers and insert nuts to replace the OEM plastic studs.

The kit consists of 12 stainless steel countersunk bolts and washers for the engine cover, slam panels, coolant cover and battery cover and the insert nuts required for fitting. Also included is a spare bolt and washer as it can be quite easy to lose one when playing about under the engine bay. I'll also include a set of black and a set of silver gearknob surround bolts, PLUS a set of dome nuts and washer for the strut brace.

The kits will come with full, easy to follow fitting instructions.

13 x Countersunk Stainless Steel Washers
13 x Countersunk Stainless Steel Bolts
6 x Insert Nuts
3 x Engine Cover Nuts
Full Fitting Instructions
FREE 8 x Silver Gearknob Surround Bolts
FREE 8 x Black Gearknob Surround Bolts
FREE 6 x Dome Nuts and Washers for Strut Brace

This kit costs £15 delivered via PayPal gift. Any questions, please get in touch :D

See less See more
#9 ·
Hi Brendan,
Sent pm regarding the countersunk engine screws.
Cheers Nick

#11 ·
Evening all. After having no stock of washers as I didn't anticipate the demand :oops: I've now got hundreds of washers sitting in front of me!

The kit now includes the bolts and washers for the engine cover. For all those that have purchased these kits from me already, I will include these at no additional cost as a gesture of goodwill :D

I'll dispatch kits for the following people first thing in the morning:

kprincess
cralstc (+ gearknob surround bolts)
ukmric1 (+ gearknob surround bolts)
DreamWalker (+ gearknob surround bolts)
ChallonaTTer

Thanks for your patience :D

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
2013-04-27 13.58.30.jpg
Hi Brendan,Managed to fit your engine bolts and washer kit at the weekend,looks great,really straightforward to do.
Cheers Nick.

Attachments

#15 ·
Hi Brendan,

A set of -counter sunks and gear cover bolts please.

Email PayPal address and I'll send the dosh

Tone

#19 ·
Hi Brendan,

Just to let you know that I received the package at the end of last week and installed half the bolts. Looks great. Thanks mate.

CD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.