Audi TT Forum banner

Riviera Blue TT.Progress Thread. ATB'S ARRIVED

16K views 197 replies 54 participants last post by  reece1591 
#1 ·
A little clean today still awaiting my polisher :) i know this colour isnt everyones taste but i love it :p :p

also just ordered my lowering springs :)

See less See more
#4 ·
V6RUL said:
Nice colour, pity you've gone for the black theme as I would like to see the headlight inserts colour coded to the body.
Steve
i know what you mean but i thought it might be a bit too much blue then.

#6 ·
Love it. I'd do the calipers in the same colour, maybe even the headlight inserts too... 8)

#7 ·
Off to see my paint man this afternoon going to get some quotes off him.

#8 ·
Did mine myself for £3 but you need to be prepared to loosen the bumper, get the headlights off and split them.
Lot of effort for small gains, but that's one of the reasons I did it as not many do this mod.
Calipers would look good in blue too.
Steve

#10 ·
that is one nice coloured tt!

#11 ·
Thanks guys, went to see my paint man earlier as he is doing my wheels on the mondeo st and he had some colour chips and showed me a black with a few different coloured flakes in it when the sun comes out looks amazing so think im getting my TT wheels done in that colour when i get back from holidays, im also getting him to do the calipers riviera blue aswell.

Still undecided on inserts not on my priority list atm.

#12 ·
That's a nice looking TT you got there. Love the colour it really pops. I like the lights the way they are gives it a bit more attitude. If it were mine I would like to see some nice body colour blue calipers which would really stand out beautifully behind the black alloys. Or even Porsche yellow colour calipers would be a nice contrast against the blue. Finally I would get those stickers off the side hehe. Everyone knows you drive an Audi hehe :) less is more haha. Super car though, have fun with the polisher and remember ease into it :)

#16 ·
D4n91 said:
Nice colour....did you do the carbon wrap yourself ??
thanks yes i did quite a bitch tbh but looks ok i also did the strips on the roof that run down each side.

#18 ·
Ian_W said:
Great colour :)

Needs silver wheels and a nice hit with the lowering stick though :p
silver wheels are boring sort of got the blue black theme going on now so wouldnt look right (mirrors,spoiler rear valance and grille are black).

springs are on the way so watch this space.

im having the wheels refurbed again in black but with a coloured speck for when the sun is out.

#19 ·
Lovely colour, and the black trim really suits it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

#26 ·
Took her for a treat today it wasnt planned i took her in for some new number plates as the old ones were grotty, i had the AMAX springs in the boot but had someone else fitting them next week but he said he would match the price couldnt say no took them just under an hour and they did me a alignment as wel the back was checked and i was told not to bother with adjustable bars as the camber wasnt bad at all not perfect but he said not to warrant spending £200 so another bonus really happy with the look.(there 4 wheel alignment machine is top notch)

so 2 new plates amax springs fitted and a wheel alignment all for £90 all in, heres some pics i got just before i had work all finished with about 10mins spare before i had to start work cut it fine but least its all done :p Spacers next and then remap.

Enjoy!
Josh

P.S for the £60 spent on springs the amax are really good give a nice look and i cant tell the difference in ride over oem not too hard just right imo, very happy and would recommend for price and quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.