Audi TT Forum banner

TTOC Signature Strips and Avatar Pictures

118K views 368 replies 138 participants last post by  SherockJames 
#1 ·
TTOC Signature Strips:

Every TTOC member has a small signature strip picture with their own membershp number ready to use. These strips look like:

To use this image as part of your signature you need to go to your "Profile" from the link on the top right of the forum, then select the "Profile" tab and go to "Edit Signature". From there you can add in the following code to display the picture:

Code:
[img]http://www.ttoc.co.uk/sig.jpg?member=00817&user=Nem[/img]
After the 'member=' you need to add your 5 digit member number with ALL the proceeding 0's, so 00001 up to 02000 currently. Without the extra 0's included it will not work.

Also you need to enter your TT Forum username after the 'user=' part of the code. Please enter your username exactly as it is shown on the forum, INCLUDING and spaces or symbols.

Please make sure you change the '00817' and 'Nem' to your own details!

Please remember as part of the forum rules you can only have one other image displayed in your signature. See here for details - forum rules

These sigs are also now dynamic and give extra info depending on your membership status. They will alert you when you are nearing the end of your current subscription, either when you are nearing your last issue of the magazine or nearing the end of your year's web membership. They will also then tell you when your membership has expired and need to renew.

If you have got the code incorrect in any way the sig will show as unknown.

Cheers.

Nick

See less See more
#333 ·
What a load of drama this has been
I am still not sure if I have done it correctly or if you can see my membership sig
?????
Please advise

#337 ·
Hi all,
I just renewed my membership last week and since then my TTOC signature shows Unknown.

I checked in my profile and my number and user name are still there in the signature!

#338 ·
CaptRon said:
Hi all,
I just renewed my membership last week and since then my TTOC signature shows Unknown.

I checked in my profile and my number and user name are still there in the signature!
I think you should have received a new membership number as the 'W' or Web numbers are now no longer being issued since the membership changes recently.

Have a look at the emails we sent when you renewed for a new number and then update the signature code and it should work again :)

#339 ·
I didn't notice the change... fixed now!
Cheers!

#344 ·
Hi, sorry to be a pain, I'm confused over my membership number, it was something like w 00343, from memory. Does this now mean that has gone somewhere else and it is now going to be 02957? If so why is that.
Thanks in advance Alex. :oops:

#345 ·
alexi7 said:
Hi, sorry to be a pain, I'm confused over my membership number, it was something like w 00343, from memory. Does this now mean that has gone somewhere else and it is now going to be 02957? If so why is that.
Thanks in advance Alex. :oops:
Hi, If you've renewed your TTOC membership, the W numbers no longer exist & you should have been sent a new number.
Log-in to the TTOC for more info.
Hoggy. :D

#347 ·
Fioretta said:
Unfortunately I inserted the code, membership number and username but was unsuccessful.
I only got a "Unknown" on the preview
Hi, TTOC have split from the TTF, but I will help if I can, as I'm like that. :p
Give me the membership No. TTOC have given you in the Email & I'll try it for you.

#348 ·
Hoggy said:
Fioretta said:
Unfortunately I inserted the code, membership number and username but was unsuccessful.
I only got a "Unknown" on the preview
Hi, TTOC have split from the TTF, but I will help if I can, as I'm like that. :p
Give me the membership No. TTOC have given you in the Email & I'll try it for you.
Thanks for your offer Hoggy
Number is 03125 and name is FioreTTa

Thanks Again mate

#349 ·
Hi FioreTTa, You where not doing anything wrong, so it appears it is a TTOC prob. Leave it displaying unknown for now.
Ask on the TTOC site if they will update their end as you wish to display your TTOC members banner on the TTF.
I have given you full access to the TTF Market Place & PMs.

#351 ·
Hoggy said:
Hi FioreTTa, You where not doing anything wrong, so it appears it is a TTOC prob. Leave it displaying unknown for now.
Ask on the TTOC site if they will update their end as you wish to display your TTOC members banner on the TTF.
I have given you full access to the TTF Market Place & PMs.
Thanks Mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.