Audi TT Forum banner

Tapatalk App Support Discontinued

530K views 169 replies 69 participants last post by  jwa1 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on ttforum.co.uk. AutoGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It's available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching "AutoGuide" in the app store or by clicking here for more info: http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/

By using the AutoGuide app, we can have more control and support over any bugs, issues, feature suggestions and updates.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser's incognito mode.

Regards,
CG

#152 ·
Wallsendmag said:
If you're not supporting the app can you please remove the notification that this forum has a tapatalk app every time I log in on my phone
What kind of phone do you have? I don't get the notification when I access the site on my phone.
KN Community Support

#155 ·
hi

I have only recently tried to log in to the forum using my mobile, but when I do I get a prompt saying that there is an app called tapatalk which I can use - I cancel it, but if it could be removed that would be fab.

I use a Galaxy S3 with a firefox browser (havent tried it with google :)

Cheers

Nicki

#157 ·
Don't know if it's just me but AutoGuide stopped working on my iPhone last night. Ended up deleting it and reinstalling but the new version doesn't seem to include theTTforum.
Using Tapatalk at present.
Has anything changed?

Sent from my iPhone so this is what Autocorrect thinks I mean.

#158 ·
I'm not sure about Autoguide. Did you know there's a mobile designed version of the site switch now? I only use the full version for all the features as I know Tapatalk and the like stop some of the features working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.