Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the restrictions of the stock manifold, high flow manifold gives you faster spool and more power trough rev range. I'm sure here are many guys with stage II setup thinking what next? Should I go K04Hybrid or Garrett Eliminator...

http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_61&products_id=784
Price is decent $325 and if we ship a big lot to UK at the same time shipping cost wouldn't be an issue.

High flow exhaust manifold is essential to get the best out from K04 hybrids and Garret Eliminators.

I know that JBS is also developing their K04 manifold, but that project has been going on already a year... So will it ever be finished? Also the price will be £470...
http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/news/4/new-jbs-k04-oem-upgrade-cast-manifold

Anyone interested? We could ask the Cupra boys too...? Who could make this GB happen Vagcheck?

1. Nate42

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Is this not similar to the ATP turbo manifold?
Put me down for one if this is compatible with the GT2860RS eliminator kit :)

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
I inquired with Dan at 034 a few months back about this manifold, & suitability for the 225 see his response below...

The manifold we offer is not a direct fir for the TT applications,
However I have filed this email into my notification list as we have
started development for the TT style manifold which is different. I
would hope to have it ready to ship by the middle of this year, but I
will keep you posted with details as they become available.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Id like loads of stuff from 0034 motorsport, but shipping is a killer! Their stuff is great quality and loads of bt 1.8t boys use their stuff

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, I already got excited of this 034 Motorsport manifold. I'm pretty sure that everybody else would also like to have the turbo in the stock location and use the parts they already have, that is the whole point of K04 hybrid.

Does high flow manifold exists for TT + K04?

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
nate42 said:
Damn, I already got excited of this 034 Motorsport manifold. I'm pretty sure that everybody else would also like to have the turbo in the stock location and use the parts they already have, that is the whole point of K04 hybrid.

Does high flow manifold exists for TT + K04?
Hi Nate,

Nothing readily available off the shelf for the 225 that I know off currently.

However I am planning to get a tubular manifold fabricated for my own TT, & providing it proves reliable you may see it come to the market one day.

Cheers
Morgan

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
i've come to the conclusion i've stopped caring...

it's just been too long and rather annoying... even when whoever does them manages it... the initial demand is going to be so high it's untrue... think i'm just gonna resign to the fact that maybe something will be readily available this time next year.... :roll:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I was looking forward to this becoming a reality and the JBS version.

After hours looking on the internet its proving difficult to find a dedicated performance manifold for the TT and this seemed to be the answer :(

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
tony_rigby_uk said:
i've come to the conclusion i've stopped caring...

it's just been too long and rather annoying... even when whoever does them manages it... the initial demand is going to be so high it's untrue... think i'm just gonna resign to the fact that maybe something will be readily available this time next year.... :roll:
That was on in may 2010.... just a update... STILL NOTHING AVAILABLE :roll:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
frakay100 said:
I bought $5k worth of stuff from 034 and they marked it down as $99 at my request.

They will do the same for you guys, just speak to Ken and he will be more than happy to help and mark the manifolds as 'testers'.
Thats great put the shipping is still $250 which to me is crazy... got a call out to 034 at the moment..to actually see if there's is still available.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
just had a e-mail back from 034 (dan) and hate to annoy people further but........
I do have these in stock, but just to be clear they do not fit the TT or S3 applications. Please let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks!
I'm gonna scream... looks like XS is the only people who do one !!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.