Audi TT Forum banner

1,000 post's with pics as I know we all like photo's

845 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  GEM 
#1 ·
Hiya all,
Well after four years I have finaly got to my 1,000th post. Thought it would be nice to post some pics of how it all started and how it is now.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Phill, [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] congratulations.

Luving those wheels,are they OEM or Reps ??

Hopefully see you soon,might well book in that Hotel for Sat/Night & be refreshed for the Sunday cruise,being an Old Git,do not have the stamina any more :p

Best regards,
Pete.

#5 ·
I like the end result a lot.
So to recap, you started with a silver drop top, changed the rs4 wheels for qs , replaced the black interior, painted the calipers and replaced the headlights for post 2002 units.
Looks fantastic mate.

Si

#7 ·
So to recap you got a silver TT and realised that black was a better colour..... :lol: :lol:

Looks very nice buddy :wink:

#9 ·
Hiya,
First TTR was silver with black leather and bought it via E-Bay. Changed the rims from the originals to some 8 spokes and a few other minor mods.
Then saw the light (Upset time) and part exchanged it for a V6 DSG in black. This came with 8 spokes rather than the 7 and really liked it till I noticed the qS rims. Had to have them and after a lot of searching I found a set on the forum.
Had a remap and a few other mods including the ABT grill that I need to put on the sig pic.
Do I miss the 225, well no. Why? Grunt, sound and the DSG. enough said!!!! :p

#10 ·
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
First TTR was silver with black leather and bought it via E-Bay. Changed the rims from the originals to some 8 spokes and a few other minor mods.
Then saw the light (Upset time) and part exchanged it for a V6 DSG in black. This came with 8 spokes rather than the 7 and really liked it till I noticed the qS rims. Had to have them and after a lot of searching I found a set on the forum.
Had a remap and a few other mods including the ABT grill that I need to put on the sig pic.
Do I miss the 225, well no. Why? Grunt, sound and the DSG. enough said!!!! :p
People tend to get auto's when they get older, :lol:

Lack of grunt lol the only 3.2 TT I have driven with grunt is the Vagtech turbo 3.2 , the other few felt, well, a bit boring :wink:

Nice colour though :wink:

#14 ·
Stub said:
So to recap you got a silver TT and realised that black was a better colour..... :lol: :lol:
No. To recap, he had a 225 and then realised the V6 was better. :lol: :p

Both nice looking motors. That V6 is one of the best looking motors I have seen. 8)

Sean.

#16 ·
TT4PJ said:
Each to their own as they say! 8)
Most definatly buddy,

yours is a fine looking car 8)

#18 ·
Said it before Phil...stunning car. 8)

Never found my V6 DSG lacked 'grunt'.
Could always do with a bit more though. :wink:
John.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.