10 very cheap V6 Front bumpers on eBay!

470 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  antcole 
#1 ·
:)

April 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
TT51 said:
Nice one Kev at least it didn't leave me all let down as I have one in the shed ready and waiting for painting and fitting :p

Funny though :lol: :lol:
And where is it that you live Neil?

Don't have any large dogs do you?

:p

Where's my balaclava and crow bar......

#9 ·
triplefan said:
paulr1980 said:
My first proper post after actually buying a TT (225 C) and lurking on here for months and I'm compelled to say "You absolute f**ker!" :D
Good firstpost, see you know KentishTT well :lol:
Huh .....cheeky monkey! :)

#10 ·
KentishTT said:
TT51 said:
Nice one Kev at least it didn't leave me all let down as I have one in the shed ready and waiting for painting and fitting :p

Funny thing is every time I go in the shed I do think about some scroat breaking in and nicking the bikes but as long as he leaves my V6 bumper behind I wouldn't give a shite :lol:

#11 ·
TT51 said:
KentishTT said:
TT51 said:

Funny thing is every time I go in the shed I do think about some scroat breaking in and nicking the bikes but as long as he leaves my V6 bumper behind I wouldn't give a shite :lol:
I'd wait until after you'd painted it, of course :p

#12 ·
barsteward :lol:

#15 ·
A-narse..... :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.