Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This really pisses me off!

Car ads where the seller puts 56 miles instead of 56,000 miles in order to get round the maximum mileage filter on a car search. It's cynical. doesn't work & only means I have to wade through the dross until I can find what I'm looking for. Bastards!

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
It is even worse when you drive 200 miles to see a car that is ment to be in exelent condition and it is a mess :evil:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I hate it when they dont advertise the mileage at all. Normally i dont bother even ringing when that happens because you just know its gonna be high.
Also, 1 lady owner. Puts me off straight away. The missus drives everywhere flat out, and rags the tits out of every car she gets, whilst her mum has never been over 55mph.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I never even read ads when i see them incomplete like that.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Rustytt said:
This really pisses me off!

Car ads where the seller puts 56 miles instead of 56,000 miles in order to get round the maximum mileage filter on a car search. It's cynical. doesn't work & only means I have to wade through the dross until I can find what I'm looking for. Bastards!
what car you looking for? i have a VERY decent phantom black 58 (late reg) plate TTS s-tronic that i need to sell...

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
Slightly different topic, but it applies to job adverts too. If they don't put on the salary, or put negotiable or something I just plain ignore it. If they want staff, they need to say how much they're going to pay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.