Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi having sold my roadster with rs6 wheels on I now have 2 other sets of wheels taking up space in my garage. I will be putting them onebay soon whenI get round to taking pics etc but thought I would try hre first.

Set 1 are original RS4. These have been completely refurbed and are in showroom condition. They were never put back onto the car fter they were refurbed. They have tyres on them but there is only about 1000 miles max left in the tyres. Open to offers before I ebay them.

Set 2 are OEM BBS style wheels these are quite rare and youdo not see many so if you want genuine quality audi wheels then these are perfect. These need a refurb as all are a bit rough to be fair. I can either have this done or will reduce cost and send as they are.

I will try and get pics up today if possible.

Cheers Andrew.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably should have said in the original ad. Both wheels have the centre caps also.
Lots of pm's regarding the RS4'S Looking for £200 to let u al know.

Not so much interest in the BBS Wheels which im suprised at. I will have these refurbed professionally and once done I think they are one of the nicest whels for a TT !!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
PM'd re BBS

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
KevtoTTy said:
clats said:
HI BOTH SETS OF WHEELS NOW SOLD !!!!!
Who to??? I thought we were doing a deal and I was waitng for confirmation that the RS4's were OEM???????????????
LOL, not me - although I thought I had a deal too. Offered him the full amount, just wanted to see a photo, he said OK, I thought we had an agreed deal subject to seeing the pic to confirm they were OEM ... never got the pic and he has not been replying to my PMs since.

Looks like he had a load of us on the reel and took his pick!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
elrao said:
KevtoTTy said:
clats said:
HI BOTH SETS OF WHEELS NOW SOLD !!!!!
Who to??? I thought we were doing a deal and I was waitng for confirmation that the RS4's were OEM???????????????
LOL, not me - although I thought I had a deal too. Offered him the full amount, just wanted to see a photo, he said OK, I thought we had an agreed deal subject to seeing the pic to confirm they were OEM ... never got the pic and he has not been replying to my PMs since.

Looks like he had a load of us on the reel and took his pick!
Guess they are NOT OEM! Just as well I did get a mate to pick them up for me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.