Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if theres any probs running a 20" wheel package like below ?

Kahn RSC 20in Alloy Wheels & Tyres. - 8.5 x 20 Front 9.5 x 20 Rear

Dosnt say anywhere on the site that it has problems or anything else needed to make them fit ?

Site Link http://www.kahnshop.com/#/audi/tt/alloy-wheels/

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I know there are those on here who have 20" wheels, but personally I think they overwheel the car somewhat - also I expect the tyres cost an absolute fortune even for "ditchfinders" :)

Charlie

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
20 inch wheels really are a case of looks before performance. I seem to remember someone had clearance issues and went back to 19s, but in any case the ride would be like cart wheels, and grip/handling would be seriously affected on real roads.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I was debating on get 20 inch rs4's. Don't do it. Tyres cost a fortune, there isn't much sidewall on the tyres so the ride will be horrid and the wheel can get damaged easy. 20's also will weight a ton. Stick with 19's

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
I think they definitely look way too big for the TT and handling would be shocking

If fitting 20's with pre facelift suspension you could add a bull bar for the complete 4x4 look :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
To be honest I have fantastic looking RS4 19's but I wish I had bought 18's!!!

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
TT51 said:
19's look perfect think the 20's are too much :?
Seconded seen a couple of TTs on 20s and they just look to big

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
The potholes on our roads will just love to eat those 20" wheels, I can hear them now going "yum yum" :) :) :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.