1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gwilson30019 said:
Blacknerd said:
gwilson30019 said:
Im waiting on mine too. Expected October..Ordered July 16th. Wait is also killing me!!!! Once its ordered you just want it NOW! lol. :p
Has your dealer given you a build date?
Well i've been given a build week....week commencing 10th September...what about you?
No not yet, how long after you placed your order did they give you a build week?

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Blacknerd said:
No not yet, how long after you placed your order did they give you a build week?
Mine was given to me at the time of order but I gather that this is not always the case. Shouldn't be more than a few weeks I would have thought! :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mine is build week 36, so things should start on or around 3rd September. Hopefully delivery will be first week in October for my Black Edition TDi

·
Registered
150 Posts
Has your dealer given you a build date?[/quote]

Well i've been given a build week....week commencing 10th September...what about you?[/quote]

No not yet, how long after you placed your order did they give you a build week?[/quote]

My build week is 37. I was given this about 1-2 weeks after placing my order.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Skipton01 said:
Mine is build week 36, so things should start on or around 3rd September. Hopefully delivery will be first week in October for my Black Edition TDi
Out of interest.....When did you place your order? Ive ordered the same model as you! If you don't mind me asking....what kind of deal did you get on it? :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
gwilson30019 said:
Skipton01 said:
Out of interest.....When did you place your order? Ive ordered the same model as you! If you don't mind me asking....what kind of deal did you get on it? :)
Fortunately form me, it was an existing corporate order that Stockport Audi had got in for their own new stock. The spec wasn't perfect, but the PDC and RNS-E/AMI I can have retrofitted with no problem at all.

So, although I only signed the forms last Sunday, 5th August, as an existing order, I'll not have to wait anywhere near as long as I would otherwise have had to. This is a big factor for me as I'm going to need an S-tronic car following surgery to my left knee in early to mid October.

Deal was not stunning, but not bad - £3k down and £440 per month over 36. Basically got around £5k off the list of a TDi S-tronic Black Edition quattro in Phantom with heated seats.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Skipton01 said:
gwilson30019 said:
Skipton01 said:
Fortunately form me, it was an existing corporate order that Stockport Audi had got in for their own new stock. The spec wasn't perfect, but the PDC and RNS-E/AMI I can have retrofitted with no problem at all.

So, although I only signed the forms last Sunday, 5th August, as an existing order, I'll not have to wait anywhere near as long as I would otherwise have had to. This is a big factor for me as I'm going to need an S-tronic car following surgery to my left knee in early to mid October.

Deal was not stunning, but not bad - £3k down and £440 per month over 36. Basically got around £5k off the list of a TDi S-tronic Black Edition quattro in Phantom with heated seats.
I pick mine up from Stockport Audi first week in September, the car has arrived and its all covered in that white plastic.

All very exciting, I too have gone for the TDi- S-tronic as I have had the auto before and loved it.

Not long now!

:)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Jace said:
I pick mine up from Stockport Audi first week in September, the car has arrived and its all covered in that white plastic.

All very exciting, I too have gone for the TDi- S-tronic as I have had the auto before and loved it.

Not long now!

What? The car is there now, yet you've got to wait a fortnight to collect? I'd be down there carrying out the PDI myself!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Skipton01 said:
Jace said:

Not long now!

What? The car is there now, yet you've got to wait a fortnight to collect? I'd be down there carrying out the PDI myself!
Well I need to wait for the new plate on the first of September and then I get back from Holiday on the 4Th so any time after that really.

8)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Not long now!

:)[/quote]

When did you order the car?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Middle of May -ish

:?

·
Registered
963 Posts
It's 12 weeks, standard in the UK.