Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
i thought this also..
i thought it would be the TT RR..

all manufacturers seem to have a hard core version of the top model..

i.e. Civic type R - they brought the mugen Civic which was the RR.

it will be interesting... Especially how much the price will baloon..

Might be some nice little exterior changes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
f.ss.t said:
i thought this also..
i thought it would be the TT RR..

all manufacturers seem to have a hard core version of the top model..

i.e. Civic type R - they brought the mugen Civic which was the RR.

it will be interesting... Especially how much the price will baloon..

Might be some nice little exterior changes!
y f.ss.t on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 pm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,247 Posts
which would be forbidden in Germany! Did you know you CANNOT have a number plate on a car with SS on it! Also any reference to the SS or Hitler is a no no...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,838 Posts
Jae said:
which would be forbidden in Germany! Did you know you CANNOT have a number plate on a car with SS on it! Also any reference to the SS or Hitler is a no no...
Sounds reasonable enough given the atrocities they instigated. It's not something to be proud of.

Cheers

Rich :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Nick225TT said:
f.ss.t said:
i thought this also..
i thought it would be the TT RR..

all manufacturers seem to have a hard core version of the top model..

i.e. Civic type R - they brought the mugen Civic which was the RR.

it will be interesting... Especially how much the price will baloon..

Might be some nice little exterior changes!
y f.ss.t on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 pm
y? Just was a thought, as they did it with the GTR...theyve just done it with the Focus RS - new limited version, theyve just done a cosworth STi hatchback..
there seems to be a more extreme version of the extreme version coming out...
lamborghini and pagani are the worst for it !!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top