Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 TFSI S Line Quattro
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All

wondering if anyone could help me with ordering the correct size spigot rings, i've got a set of OZ SuperTurismos going on (i believe these were from a VW Passat) Ive measured the Centre cap hole and i think its 60MM. (they're 18s) My TT is the 2013 s line TFSI quattro.

Thanks in advanced
jay
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
57.1 is the hub on the car, given you say "you think" the replacement wheels are 60mm, it could be that they are already 57.1? Otherwise it seems they do make rings for 60 to 57.1 even though I guess they are pretty "thin" at only ~3mm.

Reactions: Jimmy_Cee

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
No good measuring the centre cap hole on the front of the wheel as the spigot ring fit's in the back face of the wheel. If the wheels have been fitted on a Passat then the spigot size on the Passat is the same as your TT at 57.1mm.
Most after market wheels are made with a larger diameter spigot diameter around 70mm plus so they will fit on many different vechicles with a spigot ring.
Looking on the Net it seems OZ wheels have either a 68, 75 or 79mm spigot on the wheel.
So I would have a look on the rear of the wheel and measure the diameter of the hole there.

·
Registered
2013 TFSI S Line Quattro
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No good measuring the centre cap hole on the front of the wheel as the spigot ring fit's in the back face of the wheel. If the wheels have been fitted on a Passat then the spigot size on the Passat is the same as your TT at 57.1mm.
Most after market wheels are made with a larger diameter spigot diameter around 70mm plus so they will fit on many different vechicles with a spigot ring.
Looking on the Net it seems OZ wheels have either a 68, 75 or 79mm spigot on the wheel.
So I would have a look on the rear of the wheel and measure the diameter of the hole there.
OK Cheers for that - appreciate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts