Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
chrisj82 said:
Hi looking at some coilovers these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FK-AK-Street- ... 174wt_1271
has anyone tried these? i think they look a good price,i dont want too spend a fortune.I want to do a cheaply modded car.i dont to track days.
I think the last two posts might give you an indication on the quality of these coilovers :eek: buy cheap get crap I imagine :lol:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
kazinak said:
personally i love them because im after the look and i don't do a track days :p
I guess you don't care about your spine either or speed bumps or *** papers and you deffenately don't care about pot holes do you kaz.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Grizzly bear? :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
jamman said:
kazinak said:
I will buy you bear :wink:
Kaz my Lithuanian friend sometimes I enjoy your slight English errors this one is without doubt the best ever, respect. :)

Bear

Beer

Brilliant .
Kaz you yourself said in another post you get knocking from the rears but it doesn't bother you.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I run AP coilovers...good price,great coilover,made by KW so you know they are top quality,they are nice and gentle for everyday use but are progressive so stiffen up when needed,used them on an A3 3.2 aswell and that performed perfect on track with them

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
marknjayne said:
I run AP coilovers...good price,great coilover,made by KW so you know they are top quality,they are nice and gentle for everyday use but are progressive so stiffen up when needed,used them on an A3 3.2 aswell and that performed perfect on track with them
made by KW from the leftovers that is why they didn't risk to put the name on :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
kazinak said:
marknjayne said:
made by KW from the leftovers that is why they didn't risk to put the name on :lol: :lol: :lol:
your a nice fella aren't you :roll:

actually decent coilovers,just dont have adjustable damping etc

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
marknjayne said:
kazinak said:
marknjayne said:
your a nice fella aren't you :roll:

actually decent coilovers,just dont have adjustable damping etc
Same as fk ,they are ok if you on the budget ,some fk sets uses koni shocks and on those you can adjust the damping aswell

Send from my Android using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 24 Posts