Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Well.. I've had a great weekend!

Only 2 new mods really - but in my opinion they work well together ;)

On Saturday, I paid Wak a visit and he gave my lovely a stage 2 remap.. and what can I say - WOW!!!! The difference is amazing!!! Im so happy with it, he's done a great job! It feels like a new car!

Im sure you know how much I go on about the WakBox and how its the first mod that should be done, well... the remap should actually be done first!! Thank you very much Wak - Highly recommended!

Then, today I had a vent mounted boost gauge fitted - and what a great job my neighbour did - He sometimes reads this - so if you're watching - thanks very much - great install! Looks really OEM...

Anyways, heres some pics for you all..

Hope you like!

;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
NICE! 8) Those 19" wheels look great. I'd go to 19" but can't justify the tyre expense yet as my 18" are almost new.

Just a thought but does the temperature from the vents affect these boost gauge readings at all? Great place for the gauge, looks fantastic :)

Scotty.

·
Registered
351 Posts
very nice. I do like the glovebox led. Cant wait to pay naresh a visit or two :) Gauge blends in nicely.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Hi Suraj, car's looking great and that boost gauge really does look OEM - what brand is it?

After Wak's horses transplant what power are you running now - about 210bhp? I guess we've got to knock the "180" jokes on the head now hey!! :p

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naresh said:
Hi Suraj, car's looking great and that boost gauge really does look OEM - what brand is it?

After Wak's horses transplant what power are you running now - about 210bhp? I guess we've got to knock the "180" jokes on the head now hey!! :p
Lol - yep, no more 180 jokes! To be honest, im not even sure what brand the gauge is - can somone shed some light??!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yo Suraj_TT

What other mods are needed for a stage 2 remap?
I got stage 1 APR remap at the mo with Forge DV and Jetex catbacks and pipercross panel filter.
Thought i would stop at that but you know how it goes.

PS
think you should get a twin exit catback and V6 valance now.

Ray

·
Registered
351 Posts
Raze1000. I think your mods would suit a stage 2. Theyre similar to mine and ive been told by Morgan that a stage 2 is ideal.
Its also the last day today of the Vagcheck remap special offer so give them a ring later.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hark said:
Car is looking good mate, good job. Just wondered why you needed stage 2 as I didnt think you had sports cats or FMIC yet?
Thanks Hark..nope I dont have any engine mods apart from the wakbox..the stage 2 is recommended if you can take your car to Wak as opposed to posting the ECU..

LAST DAY for vagcheck remap discount,call them now!!!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Looks bloody stunning. :eek: Love it. 8)

Hope you don't mind me saying...Twin exhausts and OSIR Gear ring would be great additions.
John.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.