Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't resist going down to the Harbour this morning to see whether my car had arrived in preparation for PDI tomorrow and application of GardX and hand-over on Tuesday. :p I was not to be disappointed as sitting behind the security compound fencing was this little baby. :p :wink: Photos taken on Blackberry so probably don't do justice to the colour and sunshine / shade not great! :D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Good times!! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
I think the colour will look fantastic with some sunlight on it :D

SJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,840 Posts
Luscious deep colour... You could always pitch a tent and camp by the railings :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try and add a couple more pictures which my Wife took on her Panasonic Lomax that should have a better overall picture quality!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
oooh how exciting, that was lucky eh? not sure about the white bits :lol: looking good with the sun shining, lets hopes its shining when you pick her up :)

Du have a date yet? have you managed to sell your Mk1 in time :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,066 Posts
I'd forgot volcano was much more orange.
Looks like a 1.8 or a TDi.

Have to say the white wheels and white roof are not my thing :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Toshiba said:
I'd forgot volcano was much more orange.
Looks like a 1.8 or a TDi.

Have to say the white wheels and white roof are not my thing :p
Indeed, a 1.8 TFSI S-Line. Actually, the photo doesn't do the crome twin pipe justice but I agree that it's not quite as nice as the 2.0 set up. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lizibee said:
oooh how exciting, that was lucky eh? not sure about the white bits :lol: looking good with the sun shining, lets hopes its shining when you pick her up :)

Du have a date yet? have you managed to sell your Mk1 in time :?:
About time Lizibee, you really have been behind the times of late!! Saw you wer on the other night but you didn't pick up on my latest (previous thread)! :wink: :p

Friday was a good day as I sold my Mark 1 for £6,700 (less than I wanted but ok I guess) and phoned the dealer to be told I could have my new car when I wanted it!! Couldn't resist the temptation to go and look for it today as I knew it had to be on the boat early this morning or later today in readiness for its PDI tomorrow. I am scheduled to pick her up at 5.45pm on Tuesday!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Hope you have a great day when you go to collect her. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Hope you have a great day when you go to collect her. 8)
Yep, sorry, first ever brand new car at 44yrs old and just can't wait!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Lizibee said:
oooh how exciting, that was lucky eh? not sure about the white bits :lol: looking good with the sun shining, lets hopes its shining when you pick her up :)

Du have a date yet? have you managed to sell your Mk1 in time :?:
About time Lizibee, you really have been behind the times of late!! Saw you wer on the other night but you didn't pick up on my latest (previous thread)! :wink: :p

Friday was a good day as I sold my Mark 1 for £6,700 (less than I wanted but ok I guess) and phoned the dealer to be told I could have my new car when I wanted it!! Couldn't resist the temptation to go and look for it today as I knew it had to be on the boat early this morning or later today in readiness for its PDI tomorrow. I am scheduled to pick her up at 5.45pm on Tuesday!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
OMG... I can't believe Ive missed the update, sooooo sorry :( Ive had a busy week with after work gym sessions trying to shift some fat before my bro's wedding next week, failing miserably :lol: and then a busy weekend too, but hey ho Im up to date now, so Tuesdays d'day.... wahooooooo, its been a long time coming for us both I think so Im excited for you :p Make sure your better half (the wife.. :lol: ) takes better pics when your in it grinning from ear to ear.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Hope you have a great day when you go to collect her. 8)
Yep, sorry, first ever brand new car at 44yrs old and just can't wait!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Hiya,
When you close the door and pop the key in for the first time at the dealership, remember the moment. I still do. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,107 Posts
TT4PJ said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Hope you have a great day when you go to collect her. 8)
Yep, sorry, first ever brand new car at 44yrs old and just can't wait!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Hiya,
When you close the door and pop the key in for the first time at the dealership, remember the moment. I still do. :)
That definitely is an amazing moment!!!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top