Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't resist going down to the Harbour this morning to see whether my car had arrived in preparation for PDI tomorrow and application of GardX and hand-over on Tuesday. :p I was not to be disappointed as sitting behind the security compound fencing was this little baby. :p :wink: Photos taken on Blackberry so probably don't do justice to the colour and sunshine / shade not great! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Good times!! 8)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I think the colour will look fantastic with some sunlight on it :D

SJ

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Luscious deep colour... You could always pitch a tent and camp by the railings :lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try and add a couple more pictures which my Wife took on her Panasonic Lomax that should have a better overall picture quality!

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
oooh how exciting, that was lucky eh? not sure about the white bits :lol: looking good with the sun shining, lets hopes its shining when you pick her up :)

Du have a date yet? have you managed to sell your Mk1 in time :?:

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
I'd forgot volcano was much more orange.
Looks like a 1.8 or a TDi.

Have to say the white wheels and white roof are not my thing :p

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Toshiba said:
I'd forgot volcano was much more orange.
Looks like a 1.8 or a TDi.

Have to say the white wheels and white roof are not my thing :p
Indeed, a 1.8 TFSI S-Line. Actually, the photo doesn't do the crome twin pipe justice but I agree that it's not quite as nice as the 2.0 set up. :lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lizibee said:
oooh how exciting, that was lucky eh? not sure about the white bits :lol: looking good with the sun shining, lets hopes its shining when you pick her up :)

About time Lizibee, you really have been behind the times of late!! Saw you wer on the other night but you didn't pick up on my latest (previous thread)! :wink: :p

Friday was a good day as I sold my Mark 1 for £6,700 (less than I wanted but ok I guess) and phoned the dealer to be told I could have my new car when I wanted it!! Couldn't resist the temptation to go and look for it today as I knew it had to be on the boat early this morning or later today in readiness for its PDI tomorrow. I am scheduled to pick her up at 5.45pm on Tuesday!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Hope you have a great day when you go to collect her. 8)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Are you this bad just before Christmas....? How many times when you where a lad was you told that "You will have no surprises in the morning". Now all these years on and you are still the same!!!
Yep, sorry, first ever brand new car at 44yrs old and just can't wait!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
438 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Lizibee said:

About time Lizibee, you really have been behind the times of late!! Saw you wer on the other night but you didn't pick up on my latest (previous thread)! :wink: :p

Friday was a good day as I sold my Mark 1 for £6,700 (less than I wanted but ok I guess) and phoned the dealer to be told I could have my new car when I wanted it!! Couldn't resist the temptation to go and look for it today as I knew it had to be on the boat early this morning or later today in readiness for its PDI tomorrow. I am scheduled to pick her up at 5.45pm on Tuesday!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
OMG... I can't believe Ive missed the update, sooooo sorry :( Ive had a busy week with after work gym sessions trying to shift some fat before my bro's wedding next week, failing miserably :lol: and then a busy weekend too, but hey ho Im up to date now, so Tuesdays d'day.... wahooooooo, its been a long time coming for us both I think so Im excited for you :p Make sure your better half (the wife.. :lol: ) takes better pics when your in it grinning from ear to ear.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Yep, sorry, first ever brand new car at 44yrs old and just can't wait!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Hiya,
When you close the door and pop the key in for the first time at the dealership, remember the moment. I still do. :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
TT4PJ said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
TT4PJ said:
Hiya,
Hiya,
When you close the door and pop the key in for the first time at the dealership, remember the moment. I still do. :)
That definitely is an amazing moment!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts