Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Saw a pic of one of these somewhere on another thread (I'm sure it said it was an A or S8 grille or W12 or something)but can't find it again. Does anyone have one fitted? Pics/cost please? Cheers! Darren

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I've got a PPI front bumper !

Mr L :p

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Reiger also do that type of bumper

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys and especially MrL for photo showing both original front bumper and PPI in same shot. I think the PPI makes the front end look more "current" if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Big Dal said:
Thanks guys and especially MrL for photo showing both original front bumper and PPI in same shot. I think the PPI makes the front end look more "current" if you know what I mean.
I agree, better than selling your Mk1 & buying a Mk2 (IMO ! :lol: )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Personally I think the Carline bumper looks a little more OE, by having the more rounded vent openings...

Plus I like how the vents line up with the license plate mount of the A8 grill.

Anyone know of any differences between the two in fit / finish / quality?

Do these things include the actual A8 grill or is that a case of visiting Audi Spare Parts?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
The PPI bumper is very good quality and comes with the grille & fittings.

·
Registered
169 Posts
...no holes for the washer jets though? - PPI or Carline?

Love the look, different yet OE :)

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
elrao said:
carline says it is the w12 grille and also comes with an option for washer jets, but not aliens by the look of it, these look like permanently visible jets like windscreen ones
That's probably a good thing :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.