Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should i pay for a abt front grill, needs a re spray, just love the look better than the qs look one :) lol

I no people will start moaning why buy a qs then change it, but its coz i want to :) lol

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
4ndrew said:
You should b able to sell your QS bumper, buy the ABT bumper and still have change in your pocket.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
He only wants the swap the grill

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Well, the realistic answer is you pay what people ask for them! They're out of production and if you see more than 2 or 3 for sale in a year you're doing well. If you really want one then you're going to have to pick one up where you can. What you pay for it depends entirely on how much you want it.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
There's one I. The for sale section for a ton.

They are worth what someone is willing to pay for them unfortunately, if ones goes for 100quid then everyone will want 100quid for theres etc

Good looking grill, but then I'm biased :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
There is one on the bay now for £100 buy it now, and I watched another finish on eBay a couple of days ago for £78.90. So I would say a £100 give or take £15 either way. I profer the fully honey cone grill personally. MARS do them for like £300 though...stupid money for a grill!
Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts