Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you post a How-To or some other information that may be useful or interesting to other owners, then please post a link to your thread here.
Similarly, if you come across any good tips or How-Tos when you are browsing this or any other forum, please post a link here, but remember to include the author's username so that appropriate credit can be given.

I'll trawl through this thread regularly and harvest out good tips and How-To links and move them into the Mk2 Knowledge Base itself.

Please DON'T post actual How Tos here, post them separately, but please DO post a link to them here.

·
Premium Member
14,025 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
There is a June 2013 TTRS brochure in PDF format available to freely download on Google, I have a copy on my pad but unable to post it via photobucket unfortunately, can this be added for reference to forum members please.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Templar said:
There is a June 2013 TTRS brochure in PDF format available to freely download on Google, I have a copy on my pad but unable to post it via photobucket unfortunately, can this be added for reference to forum members please.
I found a March 2013 brochure so I have added to this thread viewtopic.php?f=43&t=332533 in the KB.

Do you have a link for the June version? It didn't come up in my searches.

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Templar said:
Brittan :
Not sure if you found the MY2013+ brochure but I have it via PDF if you want to pm me you email addy so I can send it you ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Helloo! A small video on diverter valve change, with a tip on replacing the original allen screws with standard 10mm hex.

M6 16mm - you need 3 screws

Good luck!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey guys! Im back again after awhile, there has been a lot of work lately.

I made a video on replacing front suspension, it should cover almost everything so make sure to check it out and like the vid! Cheers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts