Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to lower them, they are set up very high at the moment with about a 3" gap between seats and bottom of restraint, book says to push in the button on the plastic disc where it comes out the seat, but there isnt one on mine they are just plain discs.................. anyone

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Hi Matey do you have a roadster? as these are different :-* Use a small bladed screwdriver and lift the said disk up, underneath there is a split pin I believe to stop people stealing them or for safety reasons. Remove pin and you can adjust to required height 8)

Cheers Basky.

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
basky said:
Hi Matey do you have a roadster? as these are different :-* Use a small bladed screwdriver and lift the said disk up, underneath there is a split pin I believe to stop people stealing them or for safety reasons. Remove pin and you can adjust to required height 8)

Cheers Basky.
You only need to remove the pin if you want to lower them right down to the top of the backrest

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
basky said:

Cheers Basky.
You only need to remove the pin if you want to lower them right down to the top of the backrest
Yes its a roadster, ah ok that makes sense, i will look later and pull of the covers and look for the pins. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts