Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apologise for another topic about wipers.

but having resolved that i've got the wrong lenght driver wiper arm, i'm looking if the benefits out weigh the cost of upgrading to oem wiper blades.

what benefits do the oem aero wipers have against conventional wiper arms with retro fit aero wiper blades?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. mines actually a 2003, but didn't make it to the standard aero wiper fit ;-(

so i don't get aerowipers and i have to pay higher tax.

all in... grrr

but thanks for the link/pic

·
Registered
561 Posts
get the new style they look/work much better than the old style (they look much better when you are looking out of the screen).i paid £80 all in from stealers,you can get them else where but i get good discount at stealers

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
adamTTR, i definately agree on looks, but for those who need to just replace wiper blades, the £10 a pair you can get you can't grumble.

oem ones are nicer.

from my other posts:
RHD Aero Twin- arms:

Left: 8N2955407D
Right: 8N2955408D

Aero Twin Blades, left and right (530mm):

8N1955425E

i wonder where the cheapest is and if there's somewhere who will offer a group buy ;-)

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
http://vagparts.co.uk/

TT Aero Wiper Kit
MK TT Aero Wiper kit. Includes 2 wiper arms and 2 blades. Please select 'Left Hand Drive' or 'Right Hand Drive' below.

Order number: TTaero
Our price: 67.78 GBP

Is that what I need then...presume I still get 10% off?
Will just have to tell the missus these were the £20 ones :roll: How easy is it to change the arms?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hark said:
http://vagparts.co.uk/

TT Aero Wiper Kit
MK TT Aero Wiper kit. Includes 2 wiper arms and 2 blades. Please select 'Left Hand Drive' or 'Right Hand Drive' below.

Order number: TTaero
Our price: 67.78 GBP

Is that what I need then...presume I still get 10% off?
Will just have to tell the missus these were the £20 ones :roll: How easy is it to change the arms?
vagparts online prices are excluding VAT.

i'll be up for a group buy if the price was more fairer ;-)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.