Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning,

I've got retro fitted 'aero' wipers, had them a while and they're shit. They don't sit properly on the screen and don't wipe properly on the drivers side (leave a big streak on the route of the blades mounting point to the arm - i.e. right in the line of sight)

Where can I get either 'decent' retro fit wipers or the whole kit? I know TT-Shop has them but if I can get them cheaper elsewhere then that's where i'll be going, and i've tried my local breakers and none have TTs in at the moment.

Thanks,

Jack

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Euro Carparts and use your 25% discount. Bought new blades recently, excellent price and fast delivery
cheers
Stewart

·
Registered
31 Posts
Forgive me for asking what I can only assume is a stupid question, but my TT only has one (what I can only describe as) the plastic part with Bosch written on it; it's on the driver's side wiper. The passenger side wiper doesn't have anything; just the wiper blade.

Is this normal or am I missing one side? :?

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
83,933 Posts
Do the job right and get the OEM aero arms and blades try both the dealers and TPS for a price

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Do the job right and get the OEM aero arms and blades try both the dealers and TPS for a price
+1 for that. Tried a couple of pairs of aero retro fit blades on my mine, CRAP! Then bought the arms and new blades from one of the guys on here £30 :-*

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reviving this - anyone got part numbers for the arms? Seemed to be some confusion when speaking to TPS!

Thanks in advance

Jack

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I picked up some Bosch Aerotwin recently, they work brilliantly much better than normal ones... dont worry about the fact the passenger side one lifts off on the far side, works fine when it goes up the window :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts