Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Fair enough if yours are broken. I would just get new OEM if it was me. I doubt your get a answer on here buddy as no one will have changed.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bikerz said:
Fair enough if yours are broken. I would just get new OEM if it was me. I doubt your get a answer on here buddy as no one will have changed.
i was thinking to get the sparco pedals i like them but if no 1 has aftermarket pedals then maybe i should be the first to try it
:lol:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Go for it! Far too many sheep on here buddy!
I got loads of one off stuff but havent and wont share it till car is on the road again, at which point Il still get a barage of hating sheep, but I love it, if you cant have a laugh no point being alive.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bikerz said:
Go for it! Far too many sheep on here buddy!
I got loads of one off stuff but havent and wont share it till car is on the road again, at which point Il still get a barage of hating sheep, but I love it, if you cant have a laugh no point being alive.
exactly mate well looks like il be the first :) bikerz are you on hoggys location map for swansea area??

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Yes mate. I go to the met and study Motorsport Engineering. I dont have a TT in Swansea tho. But have full VAG com if you ever need it with me all the time. SHouldnt be renting with Mrs a place in Chyldach come October.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bikerz said:
Yes mate. I go to the met and study Motorsport Engineering. I dont have a TT in Swansea tho. But have full VAG com if you ever need it with me all the time. SHouldnt be renting with Mrs a place in Chyldach come October.
maybe you need to have your tt in swansea! then we can sort out a few meets. thanks for the offer if ever i need vagcom i will give you a shout :)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
My Mk1 is off the road till approx December (As your new you might not know this is a rather fast big turbo car :wink: )
I bourght a Saab 93 convertible as a cheap daily while I save up for a mk2 as my daily.

The house Im looking at has a drive good enough for 3 cars so would like to have both TT's with me next year still with enough space for Mrs car at the end to keep them all safe :lol:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bikerz said:
My Mk1 is off the road till approx December (As your new you might not know this is a rather fast big turbo car :wink: )
I bourght a Saab 93 convertible as a cheap daily while I save up for a mk2 as my daily.

The house Im looking at has a drive good enough for 3 cars so would like to have both TT's with me next year still with enough space for Mrs car at the end to keep them all safe :lol:
So you moving to Swansea then permanent? Ok I have your number too now so.... I believe your in the Swansea cruise site aswell?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts