Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks , considering airbag suspension as i love my cars low , and working on them myself but getting the car up and down is an absolute ballache! and considering the stance you can achieve with airbags is immense! , i was wondering if anyone on the forum has converted , and where from, what rough price , and how much is the handling effected , cheerz!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Most of slammed TT's seem to be mk1's and they seem to use Hydraulics.

·
Registered
157 Posts
mk1 fitment is totally different to mk2. mk2 chassis is the same as mk5 golf/new scirocco.

airlift and bagyard are good air struts/bags, management wise it depends how much you want to spend. I have bagyards and accuair Elevel on my passat.

PS non of them above are on hydraulics :roll:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies and the pics! Much appreciated so am I right in thinking that a used set off a mk5 will fit straight on? And also if anyone us against bags and on coilies how low do you keep it daily and what's it like practically? Cheerz!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm yeah I suppose , I would have it so I could see some tyre though , bags for me are more about havin the look and the practicality , I don't think I'll be givin it the static drop haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts