Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, picked up a 2003 A4 3.0 Quattro today and well chuffed until all of a sudden the aircon is stuck on ECON!! Read some horror stories online and beginning to worry that this is going to bite me.. Anyone experienced this? Also, it has a fridge in the glovebox and the stopper won't screw back on! None of these problems when I drove away but now feeling pretty annoyed..

Advice would be great and if anyone knows someone in Surrey that can look at this tomorrow or pretty sharpish it would be appreciated :cry:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hoggy.. Used them for my TT a few years ago (Awesome service!!) but not sure they'd get out to me tomorrow and unfortunately I'm an impatient bugger! Will email Dean anyway and see what he says :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, took this to 2 different places yesterday and looking likely to be the high pressure sensor that needs to be replaced!! A few hundred £'s all in which is not something I was expecting :cry: Hopefully this solves it but knowing my luck with Silver Audi's I'm sure this story will continue.... [smiley=bomb.gif]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts