Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i've had my bumper off this weekend trying to correct the alignment out on the headlights and noticed that the aliens will not come out of the front bumper when i hold the wipper stalk. Also, when i try and hold the wipper stalk more worrying to me if the water that drips quiet heavily from the passenger side door sill next to the wheel at the front of the car. I made sure that all the pipes in the bumper were connected when refitting the bumper but the area where the water is dripping from is directly below the wipper filling point. I recently have had the passenger side skirt off at a garage and resprayed. Worked before it went into the garage thou.

i would be grateful for any help.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
sounds like the hose is kinked somewhere or a joint is loose... the washer jet is very hight pressure and if the hose if blocked (or the alien jammed like mine is :( ) the the water comes out of even a small problem with a hose joint at a great rate and leaves a big puddle under the car... mine will empty the washer bottle in one pull it comes out so fast!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, would the location of the leak help pinpoint any problems. I would hope that the pipes within the front bumper would be ok due to the fact it only leaks from the bottom of the wing. Can the bottle and pipe work be accessed from the wing by removing the linner.

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
anty1985 said:
could anyone tell me if the pipes and bottle is accessable via removal of the passenger arch lining??

thanks
Yes they are. The pump is there too and it sounds to me like that is leaking.

Cheers

Rich :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.