Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya

has anyone else signed up to the all in one plans on 25% discount at the minute ?

You get 2 services, 2 mots, 2 years roadside assistance + 2 years extended warranty for 588 for my 2016 TTS.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I got an email saying it covered 1 oil change and 1 oil change + inspection. As I do around 14k miles a year, the oil change and inspection are around eth same time, so essentially it only covers 1 "proper" service and an oil change, but to keep the warranty you'd still have to pay for the second inspection?? Does this sound right?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got an email saying it covered 1 oil change and 1 oil change + inspection. As I do around 14k miles a year, the oil change and inspection are around eth same time, so essentially it only covers 1 "proper" service and an oil change, but to keep the warranty you'd still have to pay for the second inspection?? Does this sound right?
Doesn't sound right to me, it's pretty clear it means 2 of the lot on the webpage.

got my assessment booked in tomorrow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine did not pass. I have a fault in the driver wing mirror heater + a fault with the dash temp sensor. They said I had to get both sorted before they would accept me. 92 for the wing mirror, okay I can tolerate that. 180 to investigate the dash temp sensor failure. 180 before even saying what the issue is!

obvs told them to do one.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Had mine done today, but they picked up it hadn't had the 3-year brake fluid change though so charged me for that... EVERYTHING has to be up to date, and no warning lights etc - they will scan the diagnostics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts