Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few years away from the Audi fold I picked up my daily driver '10 S5 V8 Prestige yesterday. Apart from the standard US S5 options it has the following spec and is loaded to the gills:

Ibis White
Tuscan brown
6 speed tiptronic
4.2 V8
Prestige (incl. all usual US Premium addons like Bluetooth, phone etc) with B&O premium sound (nav plus with 3g mmi etc, Voice control, etc)
Sports rear diff
Driver assist package (side assist, camera and rear sensors)

Love the growl of the V8 but the B&O sound system is awesome!

Sorry for the crappy pics.









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
how many toys!!! i would walk into your garage and have a panic attack on just choosing what machine to take out :-|
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charlie said:
I am very envious, but more so of the Porsche :)

Charlie
Charlie, the GT3 is very special. It's probably the first Porsche that I feel is a keeper.

Here's a few for you...







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
Very nice, love both of them. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,869 Posts
Nice choice.

Did you hanker for the V8 or just not want to wait until the S4 engine goes in it?

I still miss the noise of that V8 :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scoTTy said:
Nice choice.

Did you hanker for the V8 or just not want to wait until the S4 engine goes in it?

I still miss the noise of that V8 :?
Thanks scoTTy. I just love the sound and grunt of the V8. Doing 75mph and barely ticking over... nothing like it! Plus so much more addon's for the V8. BTW, ever since I saw your car I've wanted one.

How's the missus and family?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,685 Posts
i see the global recession is biting hard in Tennesse ,,, :wink: :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,869 Posts
Mayur said:
scoTTy said:
Nice choice.

Did you hanker for the V8 or just not want to wait until the S4 engine goes in it?

I still miss the noise of that V8 :?
Thanks scoTTy. I just love the sound and grunt of the V8. Doing 75mph and barely ticking over... nothing like it! Plus so much more addon's for the V8. BTW, ever since I saw your car I've wanted one.

How's the missus and family?
You do now I'm getting to like you less and less don't you ? :lol:

Wife and kids (4.5 and 9 months already :eek: ) are all well. Thanks for asking. I don't think I need to ask how things are going for you out there as it seems obvious but everything going well?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Mayur said:
Charlie said:
I am very envious, but more so of the Porsche :)

Charlie
Charlie, the GT3 is very special. It's probably the first Porsche that I feel is a keeper.

Here's a few for you...







Hubba Hubba - I saw the pics when you posted a while ago and was drooling then :) I would love a GT3 RS in Viper Green :)

Charlie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
scoTTy said:
Mayur said:
scoTTy said:
Nice choice.

Did you hanker for the V8 or just not want to wait until the S4 engine goes in it?

I still miss the noise of that V8 :?
Thanks scoTTy. I just love the sound and grunt of the V8. Doing 75mph and barely ticking over... nothing like it! Plus so much more addon's for the V8. BTW, ever since I saw your car I've wanted one.

How's the missus and family?
You do now I'm getting to like you less and less don't you ? :lol:

Wife and kids (4.5 and 9 months already :eek: ) are all well. Thanks for asking. I don't think I need to ask how things are going for you out there as it seems obvious but everything going well?
scoTTy, congratulations on the 2nd one! Just fantastic.

All is well at this end thanks. All who matter are healthy (incl my parents. I think you may have met my Dad) and thats the biggest blessing mate.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top