454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
84,232 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Last 3 letters of the reg are very apt, but thats just my view, someone loves it... :?

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
merlin c said:
Last 3 letters of the reg are very apt, but thats just my view, someone loves it... :?
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
LOVE IT!!! My favourite car colour!!

Silver is boring. I wonder how much a respray is?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Alloy colors are terrible, and OTT.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
EllioTT's TT said:
GPT TT said:
Alloy colors are terrible, and OTT.
Agreed on the alloys....but car looks really good, excellent colour for a TT.

EllioTT's TT
Yup, rest of the car is nice in my opinion, except for not having a front grill and the alloys!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
It's owned by a guy called Luke and he posted here for a bit until he and I had an issue with some work he was doing for me. He works in the trade as a sprayer so I guess he's done all the paint work himself. He popped his head up again not too long ago to offer it for sale, and as far as I can see that's still the case, with the price reduced. So if you really like it then it can be yours!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4026802.htm

Just take care in your dealings with him.

·
Registered
50 Posts
depends on the grade of job you want done - as little as £800 (excludes everything but the external bodywork)...

if i was to get a respray done id do it properly -

whole interior and engine out.. otherwise its not worth doing imo

·
Registered
582 Posts
I saw this at the big Tesco in Sandhurst/Camberley last week, there was a girl driving it so don't know if it's now been sold? At first i thought "wow that's different" and on closer inspection not overly impressed haha :lol: too much pipework visible and it was making an awful rattle noise. Alas, wouldn't want to put off any prospective buyers if it isn't actually sold yet.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.