Another lime green tt

637 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  ch33se 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#5 ·
Dread to think how the front bummer came to be cut a lot :lol:

#8 ·
merlin c said:
Last 3 letters of the reg are very apt, but thats just my view, someone loves it... :?
:lol: :lol:

#9 ·
LOVE IT!!! My favourite car colour!!

Silver is boring. I wonder how much a respray is?

#12 ·
EllioTT's TT said:
GPT TT said:
Alloy colors are terrible, and OTT.
Agreed on the alloys....but car looks really good, excellent colour for a TT.

EllioTT's TT
Yup, rest of the car is nice in my opinion, except for not having a front grill and the alloys!!

#13 ·
It's owned by a guy called Luke and he posted here for a bit until he and I had an issue with some work he was doing for me. He works in the trade as a sprayer so I guess he's done all the paint work himself. He popped his head up again not too long ago to offer it for sale, and as far as I can see that's still the case, with the price reduced. So if you really like it then it can be yours!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4026802.htm

Just take care in your dealings with him.

#15 ·
I saw this at the big Tesco in Sandhurst/Camberley last week, there was a girl driving it so don't know if it's now been sold? At first i thought "wow that's different" and on closer inspection not overly impressed haha :lol: too much pipework visible and it was making an awful rattle noise. Alas, wouldn't want to put off any prospective buyers if it isn't actually sold yet.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.