Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,371 Posts
Hi Lady in RED Welcome to the TTF. Wonderful colour choice
Lets see some pics of your RED TT
I luv mine as well. 8)
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will be taking pics once the personal number plate goes on ... still waiting for DVLA to come back. Wasn't going to drive it till then too but couldn't wait that long! Been reading about detailing too...so now know how to make it look even better - knew a son would be useful one day!

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Welcome ask away :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all!
I'm wondering about upgrading afew bits - there is no phone connection and I haven't got a multi function steering wheel :(
it looks as though these will cost a bit - any feedback on if its worth it and where I can find best deals on parts?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,371 Posts
Hi Lady in Red, We don't even know what TT you have yet, Mk1, Mk2 etc

·
Administrator
95,371 Posts
Hi, Is she a Red Mk2 :lol: :lol: :wink: one out of two can't be bad. :wink: :wink:
Come on DVLA we want some pics.

·
Administrator
95,371 Posts
lady in red said:
she has red leather underwear too :wink:
[smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=sweetheart.gif] :lol: :lol: :wink: ...Still a Mk2 tho. :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that bad??? Have made a start on the 'detailing' - does that mean washing??? :? My rag top now smells like a baby - waiting for it to dry before adding fabsil. Who knew it would be this complicated!!! :)

·
Registered
16,672 Posts
Use something stronger, car shampoo will do the job, just rub the roof lightly with a soft nylon bristle brush,if the roofis badly soiled, shampoo the roof then brush lightly from the front to the back, that's the way the fibre runs, rinse the roof well with an open hose, let it dry and apply the fabsil

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
dave i have to disagree m8...........

johnsons babybath to clean it, then milton baby bottle steriliser to kill the green algae and then rinse off and once dry then fabsil it :p
welcome to site lady with a red wottsit xxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
now boys no fighting.... :lol:
I have had another go with the baby bath and it has helped - will give the sterilizing fluid a try as I'm def winning with the green stuff but i've got what look like tiny splashes of something on both sides which are not shifting. son reckons tree sap. I'm bit scared of scrubbing too hard.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts